Chapter Twenty-One

"I can't believe winter break is over," Max sighed. His eyes lit up. "It was great, though."

Preston laughed softly. "Yeah. I can't believe you got me a copy of 'Heathers' and the 'Be More Chill' book!" He hugged his boyfriend tightly.

The shorter male blushed. "Of course. I still can't believe you got me a pure black guitar with my name engraved in it."

The older pulled back and kissed his forehead. "I can't believe Nikki and Harrison hid mistletoe all over our house."

"I can't believe you let them do that."

"I can't believe we found Neil and Harrison making out under one."

"I can't believe we actually fucked," Max mumbled, biting his lip. Preston smirked devilishly at him. "Wanna do it again?"

"Yes- but not now, the bus will be here in ten minutes," he said quickly, face flushed red. His lover chuckled. "Come on, babe, ever heard of a qui-"

"Yes!" The teen interrupted, running a hand through his hair. "I'm sorry, but this is a bad idea..."

"In that case... Let's just keep kissing 'til we come to," the dramatic male half sang. The other rolled his eyes. "Don't go Waitress on me, please."

"Ok, ok..." the college student raised his hands. "I can wait... Probably..."

Max sighed loudly. "You're impossible," he stated, slinging his bookbag over his shoulder. He walked up to Preston and gave him a quick kiss. "I'll see you after school. Love you."

"Love you too," the auburn murmured, grabbing onto his boyfriend's arm. The senior went to walk off, but his boyfriend held his arm still.

He sighed. "Pres, I have to go."

"But I want you to stay here with me!" he whined. Max rolled his eyes. "I love you I do, but just because you have a few more days off doesn't mean I do."

Preston pouted playfully. "I'll miss you," he whispered. The younger smiled and brushed noses with him. "I'll miss you too."

And then he was off, both Preston and Rascal watching him go.

•~•

A/N: Eh, I don't like this chapter that much...
And there's only a few more chapters left in this until the end... 
~FB667