Beach day

You wake up only to realize, cup is under you. You start blushing and decided not to move so he wouldn't wake up. You wait a few minutes and he starts waking up.

         You decide to quickly act like you are still asleep so it won't be akward. You feel him raise his head and then he lays it back down. You were confused.you feel him put his hand on your back and you freak out. He leans up and kisses your head. You panic but you act like you are still asleep. He wispers in a soft voice " I love you" you start blushing till you look like a tomato.

    You decide to make him stop before you scream from all the fangirling and flattery. You decide to not make a scene so you pretend to wake up. Cup feels you about to wake up and pretends to be asleep. You decide to wake up cup while he is under you and make it a little akward. Cup wakes up and blushes you say " It's wake up time!" You yell and he laughed and you laughed as well you get off of him he looks at the ceiling sadly.

    You look at him and frown you then say "I'm going to take a shower " he smiles at you and said "OK don't take long" you smile. You hop in the shower and turn the water on and you take off your cloths and get in.

                        CUPS POV

       I hear her get in the shower and turn the water. I start thinking to myself : was she awake when I said all that stuff, and if so would she like me back?: I think about this for a while. Mugs finally wakes up and stares at me in awe for a few minutes. "Are you OK dude you seem to be in shock?" " HAHAHAHAHAHAH OMG HAHAHA!!!" are you ok" asked cup" DUDE! LOOK AT YOUR PANTS!" I looked down and saw my worst fear...
                I HAD A ... BONER.
  I blushed madly and turned around to fix my problem while mugs laughed at me.

                  Y/N POV
      I heard mugs laughing and I thought I don't wanna miss this. You decide to get out and put on the cloths cup washed for you last night. You put it on and dry your completely and walked out the room to see cup blushing  like a tomato. "Oh no ... what happened now?" You ask sarcastically. "N-nothing" cup responded. Mugs sat their trying not to laugh. You looked at him also trying not to laugh. You try  to change the subject. "Soooo... do you guys wanna do something like go to the beach or to the parade?" Cup and mugs both scream "BEACH DAY" you step back a bit cause it scared you. "OK beach day it is." You see them both celebrate you then realize you don't have a swimsuit. You look at the ground for a minute and cup sees you looking sad.

                    Cups POV
   I see y/n looking sad "what's wrong y/n, aren't you exited?" "Yeah but I don't have a swimsuit." She said. "Well we can go get you one." "Really thanks but I couldn't ask you to do that." "Nono it's my honor to help you." But if you go with me it will be a little weird. .." "oh... yeah right" i hand her some money and she smiles she then she hugs me and I blushed. She walks out the door and said bye we wave bye as she leaves.
                      30 minutes later...
     She comes in with a bag in her hand and then said " I'm gonna change don't come in!" We told her we wouldn't so we stayed in the room till she was done. She walked out with a f/c bikini and it had s/f/c dots and stripes on it. I blushed as hard as anybody could. She smiled and blushed then laughed a bit.
           Y/n POV
   He kept staring at me but I didn't mind he shook his head and laughed. They said they were gonna change now so I let them in the bathroom. Cup came out with red swim shorts and mugs were blue ( if you don't get it you don't know what they look like ,bakas) you blush as you see cups upper half he suprisingly has abs and peaks he noticed you staring at him and he blushes. You can't stop staring and he looks at you in shock."Are you OK ,your nose is bleeding." You touch you lips and see blood. :crud: you think to yourself. " oh umm it's my ... medical condition." You lie . He shrugs and hands you a napkin. You thank him and he blushed. Mugs all of a sudden yells "STOP TALKING AND LET'S GO TO THE BEACH! !!" you and cup laugh and walk out the door.