Chapter 7: Merry Christmas

Start from the beginning

"That was great!" he at least praises me. "I was going to wait for the end of our dinner, but now I can't resist giving you your Christmas present!"

I wonder what he decided to get for me and I hope that this is not a new BDSM thing! On my side, I found him a rare edition of a comic that he likes on eBay.  He tucks himself back into his pants and goes to fetch a box from his bag. When he opens it, I see it contains a black, thick leather collar that I find really ugly. On it there is a small medal on which 'Thomas' property' is written.

"I want you to wear this at all times now," he explains. "This is a symbol of the fact that you belong to me!" Couldn't he offer me a heart-shape necklace like everyone else? "Do you like it?" he asks eagerly.

"Yes... Master," I lie.

It's just a collar, I think to myself. An ugly leather collar a dog might like but just an object...

"Great! I will put it on you now!" He attaches the horrible thing around my neck while I try not to show how much it bothers me. "You look beautiful with it," he says. "And now for the best part. It comes with a leash!"

I don't think he sees the terror in my eyes when he says that, or perhaps he mistakes it for surprise. I am not sure he realizes my hard-on instantly deflates, either.

"With all of this, you are going to be my perfect Pet!" he continues.

There is a dangerous light in his eyes when he says this, so I try to get as enthusiastic as he is, not wanting to ruin the evening.

"It looks... great?... Master," I reply.

"I'm sure you will love it, Pet! But we will use that another night!"

The nickname makes me wince a bit. With the collar and the leash, his new behavior takes a different light suddenly. He is treating me like I'm his dog. A good, obedient and slutty dog...

Positive thoughts only! This is Christmas Eve and nothing must dampen the mood!

"Can I prepare the first course... Master?" I ask, hoping to find some distraction while I show off all the things I've made.

"For tonight, you can eat at the table," he says, leaving me in shock. "But from now on you will eat on the floor like a good little pet."

I try not let my horror show and mask it with a smile. Let's not focus on this tonight, I'll think about it when it happens.

The rest of the dinner goes by without any incident. Like I thought, not a single one of the dishes tastes as good as it should, but he doesn't dwell too much on it and I'm grateful to him for that. He is very pleased with my gift, that I offer him after we've shared dessert.

"It wasn't perfect, but you really made an effort, Pet!" he says at the end. That's as much of a compliment as I can get with Thomas. "I think I will give you a nice reward for this!" At least it looks like I won't get punished tonight. "How does tying you to the bed and fucking you senseless sound?" he whispers in my ear. That definitely wakes up my little snake down there to its fullest attention.

"I would love that... Master!" I reply.

The handcuffs and chains he bought from his specialized websites are by far my favorite amongst the new accessories he recently acquired. He ties my hand on two opposite corners of our bed, and my ankles with fetters that are connected to chains he attaches to the o-rings he fixed in the wall. That way, my legs are widely spread and form an angle of forty-five degrees to my upper body, nicely exposing my ass. I can't move at all, which leaves me all aroused and leaking precum.

"I will blindfold you, Pet!" he whispers huskily. "We both know how much you love that!"

It looks like I am in for a real Christmas present now! See, I think to myself, there are still extremely positive aspects in our relationship. I have to focus more on pleasing him and things will get better!