Chapter 7: Merry Christmas

Comenzar desde el principio

No! I have to stop thinking like this! I love Thomas very much. And I'm sure that if I make an effort he will stop being so mean to me. This is just a phase. He will get tired of it and we will be happy once again, as long as I don't fuck up with my chores. The first step forward will be the fantastic Christmas dinner I have prepared. It took me two days total, but I managed to do everything he asked. Not so bad for someone who can't cook! Oh, I'm sure he will find some fault in one dish or the other, but he will appreciate the effort, I'm sure of it!

We will have a great night, the both of us, and then go to his parents tomorrow! They are the nicest people on earth! They accepted me in their home six years ago when my folks kicked me out after nearly beating me to death. They didn't even have a problem with me and Thomas sharing a room! And the crazy hormonal teenagers we were sure made good use of it. They are the closest thing to a family I have now. Thomas is also super nice to me whenever we are around them; this trip will remind him of all the good years we had together and make him forget this BDSM shit.

Enthralled by these cheerful thoughts, I set the table with our nicest plates and silverware, put a few candles on it, as well as a few Christmas decorations. I check that I didn't forget anything then go take a shower and prep for tonight. I have to be all clean and look nice for my boyfriend! I wish he would let me get dressed though. Waiting for him naked and kneeling is nice once in a while, but it loses its kink when it's an everyday thing.

"I'm home!" he says as he enters our apartment.

"Good evening... Master!" I reply. Why can't I just call him Thomas? I know he always hated the nicknames I used for him, so I stopped that a long time ago, but his first name should be okay, shouldn't it?

"Looks like you've finally done something right today!" he replies. At least he is not in a pissy mood. Since I didn't fuck up on tonight's dinner, the evening should go well! "I'll just change into something more comfortable while you prepare the aperitif!"

I stand up and quickly put the appetizers I prepared yesterday on the table, as well as two glasses in which I pour the bubbles I bought. Not champagne, that would be too expensive and extravagant, besides we can't even tell the difference. I put one of the glasses on the table in front of Thomas's chair while I take the other one on the floor with me. When he comes back, he smiles widely at me and sits on his chair, his legs on both sides of me.

"Merry Christmas, Pet!" he says to me as we clink our glasses.

"Merry Christmas... Master!" I don't want to upset him, not tonight of all nights! So I will go along with the name.

The rest is a bit of a tradition between us every time we celebrate something, just the two of us. I take a sip of the cold and bubbly drink while he lowers his pants and frees his hard member. Looking at him, I take him in my mouth, dripping a bit of liquid on the side, making him moan loudly.

"Christ! That feels so good!" he exclaims.

This is exactly like last year or the years before, and it reminds me of our good times together. I know that the icy and tickling sensations on his mushroom head are delicious from the times he returned the favor. Last year was the first time he didn't. I guess it was the beginning of the long descent toward today's Thomas.

Ugh, no more of these depressing thoughts, we are celebrating tonight! I apply myself to give him the best blowjob I can, occasionally taking a new sip from the glass next to me. For once he doesn't force me to take more of him than I want by pushing my head, and I can really enjoy myself and focus on his pleasure, swirling my tongue around his length or his glands. He keeps looking at me hungrily during the whole thing until he releases his load in my mouth. I gulp everything and look at him expectantly, but he doesn't pull me on his lap like used to do until last year. But maybe this year... I lower my gaze. It looks like I am going to be left with a painful erection for Christmas dinner once again.