Act two: Struggle is Real

𝖙𝖆𝖐𝖆𝖐𝖎 𝖞𝖚𝖞𝖆 𝖙𝖚𝖗𝖓𝖘 𝖎𝖓𝖔𝖔 𝖐𝖊𝖎

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"Now tell me... Are you still Inoo Kei?" Arioka asked Inoo kei in front of him who was bit in shocked.

"I'm no-. I'm not sure... I-i. Don't know, what the hell happening... Damn my head hurts." Inoo seated on the sofa as he keep massaging his head.

"Who are you?" Arioka asked again standing in front of his friend.

He was doubting whether to tell to the guy who really he is or not, it's a bad idea if he tell him who he is, he don't want someone to implicates on his dangerous life.

But if he not tells who is he, the other person who using his body right now was in trouble.
"I'm not the person you mentioning. Don't ask who I am, I'm freaked out too. What the fuck happening to me? what is this?" Inoo take the phone on his pocket but he can't use it because it has a pin code on, he can't do anything to it since only his comrade Phantom and Y have a knowledge in the codes. "Let me borrow your phone." he commands Arioka.

Arioka rolled his eyes crossed his arm and sit to the other side of the sofa. "Is that a command? What a thrasonical person you are~ Why should I? Though I know your appearance and background I don't know who you are, so why should I trust my thing to y----"

"Oh come on! The boyfriend of yours was in danger right now!" Inoo said to him.

Guessing that maybe they exchange body or something but that's the only possibility happens.

"What you mean danger?" Arioka frowned his brows and look to Inoo's face.

"Let me borrow your phone I call my friend, if my conclusion is right I will explain what I'm talking about later, we need to let him leave the house right now!" Inoo said.

So Arioka lend his phone to Unknown person who was on Inoo kei's body right now.

"I need Hika to accompany him if ever." he dialed random number on the phone and someone picked it up in the other line.

"(Yes? Who is this?)" The other lined answered the call.

"Hika it's me Yuya!" he started.

"(Yuya? Who's yuya?)" The other line said sounded really confused.

"I know it's complicated but can I start to ask you something?

Did you find something odd to the Yuya with you?"

"(Did I agree you to ask me something? No right?

Don't make me laugh whoever you are. I don't know what you are talking about. if you want to deceive someone and ask for money better luck next time!)" Yaotome sure that Yuya was acting different but calling him by another yuya was totally insane. So he thinks that it's only a prank or someone to call for a stupid reasons or what.

"He's not the real Yuya Hika, Can we meet to our secret base? Bring Me too... I mean--- arrrggghhhh bring that Yuya with you right now. I will explain later." Takaki said in the call.

"(Yuya? What are you talking about? damn man your voice is different~ you are not Yuya don't make me fool, who the heck are you why you know him, my name and my number?)"