Dreams

Hi everyone, this is Sadie's Chapter.

I really really really wanted to be a model. I had been praying to God that one day I would be a model like the pretty blonde on the front cover of my favourite magazine.

Staring out the window at the stars, I hugged the magazine that my role model was pictured on. I didn't even know her name.

I could hear her mother and father screaming downstairs and I sighed, closing my eyes. I wished that it would all go away.

That night, I dreamt of the catwalk and being a part of the beautiful display of costumes. I dreamt that I met the beautiful blonde and that she became my mentor for modelling.

Sadly, I was woken by the sound of fighting downstairs. Mum. And Dad. If you could even call them that anymore... I had to practically look after myself at the age of twelve. 

SLAM!!!! I sat bolt upright in bed. "YEAH!!!! YOU GO AWAY GRAHAM!!!!" Mum's voice carried up the stairs and into my room.

Dad was leaving! 

"No, no, no! NO! Dad! Wait for me!" I cried, leaping out of bed and dashing down the stairs. 

I tripped. And fell. I smashed my head open on the tile floor below. And blacked out.

Next thing, I was in hospital.

Clean  white walls, clean white sheets, eveything I had always wanted since Mum and Dad started fighting.

Then I remembered Dad. Tears rushed down my cheeks and a nurse was at my side immediately. She stroked my cheek softly and whispered softly to me. "Shhhh.... don't cry. Everything is going to be fine." 

Wait! That's not a nurse!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

A/N: Ooooooh! Who is it???? Cliffy much? 

Thanks for reading! 

<3 Flynn