31

Knock knock knock

Knock knock knock

"Mmmm"

Bang bang bang

"What the..."

Bang bang-

"WHAT!!" I shout at the person at my door.

"Hey gorgeous." A husky voice says. I rub my eyes quickly to see who was calling me gorgeous. And once they adjust to the light I'm taking back.

"I-uh-"

"Hurry, let me in or I'll get in trouble!" He whisper-shouted.

"Yeah, yeah of course." I move out of the way and let him in. I turn my light and he's at my mirror fixing his hair.

"L-Louis?"

"Yea'"

"Um not trying to be mean or..uh anything but um what..what exactly are you doing here? At my room in the middle of the night?" I say kindly walking over to him.

"Well I thought we could have some fun..!" He says now turning over and he walks over to me. Nearly centime-meters away from out lips touching. What is he doing? Did he think I would hook-up with him!? Oh Jesus, he must think I'm like some-some WHORE! This can't be happening nope no.

"Lou-"

"I BROUGHT TWISTER!" He shouts excitedly.

"Oh-um yay wow uh" I scratch my head and prepare the game.

________

"Aghh! Move your god damn foot Ath."

"Shut up! I can't Lou. When did you start calling me Ath?! It's ridiculous." I say spinning the spinner once again.

"Starting right now."

I roll my eyes as if he could see me and wait for the spinner to slowly stop. Once it did I looped my arm under Louis' and tried to be comfortable as possible.

"It's like we're making our selves wanting to make-out." Louis says chuckling. I try my best to stifle a laugh and said it was his turn now. His fingers flicked the spinner and it landed in the worst one possible.

Louis looped his arm around my torso now me and him looking at each other. I decided to quit the game-finish it off because it was strange already.

"I quit!" I whisper and fall to the ground with a thud.

"Haha! Yes!"

"Oh shut up, I'll want a rematch sooner or later and I'll beat your ass."

"Don't think so Ath."

I get up from the floor and tell him to pick up the stuff since I laid it out, he protested until I told him I'll never want to play with him again. Louis sighed and started to pick up the stuff as I made my way to my bed. Louis finished pretty quickly and also made his way to my bed. Me and him were laying hip to hip and weird but I felt really comfortable.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" He said out of no where.

I sighed, really loud. "Nooo."

"Oh."

"Why?"

"Because."

"Because what?"

"Just because I wanted to know."

"Why would you want know?"

"Calm done Athena. I just wanted to know."

"Do you have a girlfriend?" I asked trying not to sound annoyed.

"No."

"Cool."

"Cool?" Louis says raising a brow.

"Yeah, like oh cool we're both single..." What. The. Fuck.

"What..?"

"Nothing! Hey, Louis do you know anything about Niall Horan?" I ask trying to change the subject. Louis probably doesn't but I asked anyways.

"N-Niall Horan? Um why?" I turned my head and saw Louis looking worried at me.

"I'm just asking."

"Athena?"

"Um yeah?"

"Please don't mess around with Niall. He's a bad person. You have no idea what he's done..just please don't mess with him."

-------------------------------------

DUNDUNDUUUNNNN

Oh shieeet! What does Louis know!? Anyways, hope you guys liked this chapter. Also, I have major tests coming up this week so I won't be updating until next week! I'm sorry but you'll get a double update, I love youuu!