The Jump

I was writing.

This was the second and last letter I'd be writing.

Dear whoever reads this.

Don't feel bad for me. This was something that couldn't be avoided. I wont have any friends who'd morn over me anyway, I can't say about my parents. I don't need anyone to remember me, but I know after this, I'll sure as hell be remembered for it. I hated my school, hated the people in my school, and hated my life in genral. So, ya. Don't feel bad for me. I didn't expect anyone to care about my choice to do this, I don't know if anyone will even read this at all. I don't care anyway.

So long, world. Hope you like it when Im gone.

Signing off forever,

Rachel M.

I put down the notebook and put my pencel next to it on the cold soil. The last letter I'd written was at the trash hole I called home. It told my parents where I'd gone. At school, I'd left my print. I spray painted the bathroom into my own 'Art' if thats what they'll call it. I also traced over it with permenint marker. 

I stood at the edge of the large cliff. I was at eagle's ledge, or 'The drop off' as people called it. It's the place people go and dissapear. To sum it up....... It's the place people go to kill themselves.

If you haven't already figured it out what Im doing on the drop off.(It clearly means your stupid)........ Im cumitting suicide.

Also, in case any of you actually care, which I doubt you do, I guess I should explain before I die.

The name's Rachel Mute. Im 17 and attend 'Georden High'. Call me the rebel. I did what all rebels did on their last day's on school campus, made my mark. That's what the marker and spray paint was.

I had no friends, was hated by all, and couldn't rely on sweet mommy and Daddy  like a suck up would. My parents got a devorce three weeks ago, and it's no mistory why. They think I don't like them together. Truthfully, I don't care.

Tonight, Im wearing a white night dress, (the only  time I'd choose to wear something decent to my Mother's liking) my white slip ons, and my black sleevless jacket. I took that off and set it near the notebook.

My long black hair blew with the autmin breeze. If I didn't jump I would die from freezing to death.

I took a deep breath.

And I jumped.

The ground came up fast, but the world slowed as I looked at the city I'd grown up in.

Huh. I thought. 

Did the city always look this beutiful?

Everything grew black when I met the ground, but I don't remember any pain.

All I remember?

Is openning my eyes.