She walked towards Ben, ''Are you okay? That looks like it hurts.''

''No, I'm good.'' Ben said. ''I just fell.''

''Yeah, right into Henry Bowers.'' Richie said.

''Shut it, R-R-Richie,'' Bill stuttered.

''Why? It's the truth.''

''You sure they got the, ''right stuff'' to fix you up?" Beverly asked, stepping closer.

"Don't worry, Bev, if anything I know what I'm doing. I'll take care of him.'' Layla said, giving her a gentle smile.

Beverly smiled at her friend, ''I'll see you soon.''

''We're going to the quarry tomorrow, if you want to go. All of us are going.'' Layla invited.

Beverly nodded her head, "Thanks for letting me know." She smiled at Layla and walked away.

''Nice going, bringing up Bowers in front of her.'' Stan said, directed towards Richie.

''Yeah, did you hear what she did?" Eddie asked.

"What'd she do?" Ben asked, innocently.

"More like who'd she do. From what I hear the list is longer than my wang.'' Richie commented, grabbing his crotch area for effect.

''That's not saying much.'' Stan said.

''That must be a non-existent list, Richie. Those are rumors, that Greta spread to take the attention off her getting her period when she wore white pants.'' Layla snapped. She knew for a fact those rumors about Beverly being a slut were false.

"Anyway, I'd go after Layla, but she's Bill's. They kissed in the school play in third grade. The reviews said you can't fake that sort of passion!'' Richie spoke.

Layla smacked his arm, ''Shut your face,''

Richie brushed her off as he clapped his hands together. He added a horrible British accent, ''Now, pip pip and tally ho, my good fellows! I believe this chap needs our uttermost attention. Get in there, Doctor K, fix him up!

Eddie crouched down. ''Why don't you shut the fuck up, Einstein, I know what I'm doing, and I don't want you doing the British guy.''

''Suck the wound!'' Richie continued. ''Get in there!''

Layla's house was quiet when she got home. Her dad was working and she was an only child. She headed towards the bathroom and started the bath water. Once the tub was filled to her desire, she stopped the water.

The water was filled with bubbles, and it was utterly eerie inside her house. She was about to undress when he heard a whisper.

''Layla,''

It sounded like a high pitch calling, and her name was heard again. ''Layla,''

She turned her head towards the bathtub, ''Layla,''

Layla walked closer to the tub, and put her head down closer, the bubbles tickling her ear. Suddenly, two hands shot out and grabbed both sides of her head.

She let out a scream and tried pulling away, but the hands forcefully pulled her head under. She couldn't breathe, and she could feel herself going into panic mode.

The water was filling her lungs, and she was finally able to pull her head back out. Layla let out a gasp and skidded across the floor, and leaned her back against the sink.

She watched as a clown emerged from her bath, and her heart stopped. This clown was grotesque, his clothes were filthy, and his one eye seemed off. But they glowed, and something sinister was behind them.

''Hiya, Layla! Why you all wet? If you come with me, you'll be all dry. You'll float with me, yes you will!'' The clown let out a high-pitched laugh, and Layla screamed.

She closed her eyes and when she opened them again, the clown was gone.

She was breathing heavily, and a knock on the door made her jump.

''Layla? Honey, you okay?"

It was her father, and Layla jumped up and opened the door. ''Dad,''

''Why are you all wet?"

She turned her head towards the bubble bath, ''I kinda slipped.''

A/N : For those of you commenting on what her fear is, it's drowning!