"Vee?" I raised my eyebrows.

"You don't like it?" She pouted.

"I love it!" I smiled and left from there.

As i walked through the corridor i saw sakshi bhabhi with Ziva walking down was coming here.

"Hey! Cheeku! I was just coming in your room! Is niki ready?" She asked.

"Ready? Bhabhi she's a sleepy head! She hates to wake up early! She is not even coming with me. You can go she won't say no to you atleast!" I replied taking Ziva in my hands and kissing her cheeks.

"Haha! Fine i'll check it myself! You go Mahi is already waiting for you with others in the team bus!" She smiled.

"Bye Ziva! Your favourite Chachu will meet you soon!" I said placing Ziva down.

|Nikita|

This guy is becoming the death of me. I know he loves to roam shirtless but can't he understand how difficult it is to not stare at that perfect body. He never ever leaves a chance to tease me with his cheeky tricks. It's so hard to control myself from blushing everytime.

As soon as he left i lied down to sleep again but i couldn't. He broke my sleep by doing his very own shirtless show.  I got up and decided to just get ready and may be go to the field where boys were heading to. I was about to go and freshen up when i heard a knock at the door. I went and opened the door.

"Hii morning niki!" It was Sakshi bhabhi.

"Oh! Hii bhabhi! And hey you little baby!" I squeezed Ziva's cheeks and let them inside room.

"Did i disturbed you? Cheeku said you were preferring to sleep rather than going with him" She asked being a little guilty as if she broke my sleep.

"No not at all! Virat actually broke my sleep. I was about to get ready only!" I smiled.

"Ooh! What did Virat do to broke your sleep?" She teased me a little to which i blushed.

"Where are hazel and rits?" I asked changing the topic.

"They went for shopping and Ziva was getting bored here so i thought we both can go to stadium. She loves playing there!" She said while Ziva was roaming around the room picking up everything she found attractive.

"Perfect! I will just get ready!" I stood up.

Quickly i got ready wearing an off shoulder top with pair of blue jeans
And soon we left for the stadium.

After an hour we reached there and i saw the players were all busy in practicing as match was tomorrow. Virat was on the nets while Panda was practicing his bowling skills.

Me and bhabhi went down the field and Ziva was running all over the ground far from players so that she doesn't get hurt.

I've always loved kids and Ziva was such an adorable child to be with. She too was enjoying with me.

"Zivu baby! I'm gonna catch you!" I said slowly walking behind her as she ran away from me taking water bottle in her hand.

Oh no Ziva don't go there your Dad will probably hit me if you slip down.

I saw she was running where the players were precisely to be where mahi bhai was. I didn't stopped her coz may be then she'll cry which may lead to a trouble. I saw bhabhi was all casual sitting there giving her child to me with all trust.

It felt like a huge responsibilty!

"Pa..pa!" She called out mahi bhai who was discussing something with Virat.

"Zivu! Baby!" He exclaimed holding her in his arms.

Perfect dad daughter bond!

She smiled to me and pointed to me saying something that was hard to understand.

"Seems like she loves you niki! She never get along so well with a new person so early!" Mahi bhai said and i patted my back in my mind.

Way to go niks!

"Just like she loves her Chachu!" Virat stepped in between.

"I love her too bhai!" I pulled ziva's cheeks.

"Seems like she got her chachi too!" Mahi bhai said and Virat looked at me.

I couldn't say anything except looking down and playing with my fingers as if it was the most interesting thing ever.

"Uhmm! Uhmm! You love kids?" Virat came a step closer whispering in my ears giving me tingling sensation while Ziva and mahi bhai were now kicking football.

"Yes i do!" I looked at Ziva instead of him.

"Well! Then we'll have a cricket team of our own!" He winked leaving me dumbfounded.

"Virat! A cricket team?" I widened my eyes.

"Yup! you don't know Virat's stamina yet!" He chuckled leaving me speechless.

"I gotta go actually!" I said not knowing what to say next.

As i was moving from there he pulled me holding my arm and jerked closer to himself.

"Vi..Virat!" I gulped down.

"Do you have any idea what you are doing to me?" He said in a low voice boring his eyes into mine.

His eyes! They scare me a lot! They're deep and i am drowning in it totally!

"Wh..what?" His grip got even tighter around me.

"Ahem! Ahem!" Sakshi bhabhi came before he could say anything.

Thank God!

He quickly removed his grip and blushed looking down.

Awh! Am dead!

"Done with the romance? Love birds?" Bhabhi teased us both.

"Ziva c'mon let's go daddy needs to practice now!" She held her one hand while i holded the other one.

And we left from there.

I knew i liked you when you made me nervous and my heart would beat faster, i knew i loved you when i felt calmer with you than without you! I don't think i'll ever be able to get over your smile, honestly i don't even want to!

I was not planning to write this but actually i needed a filler chapter before going for the next.
Hope it wasn't that boring!

Vote and comment❤