Chapter 1

Jesse P.O.V

My flight was delayed I had texted Christine and Kat to let them know they didn't have to wait for me as I would be late I received an almost instant reply from Christine and I could feel a smile creep onto my face when I read her text it read " Can you not grow wings I have a new book I want to show you" I lightly laughed and my dad turned to me to see what I found so funny I showed him the text and he gave me a look, I rolled my eyes "we're just friends dad, you know that"

An hour later my flight was called to board I hugged my dad goodbye and grabbed my duffel bag I opened my vlogging camera and documented what was happening. Once I got to my seat I took out my phone, headphones and my favourite book Miss Peregrines Home for Peculiar Children I had lost count at how many times I had reread it I couldn't get sick of it I always pictured myself as Jake and some of my fans I'd met at booksplosion meet-ups had told me that Fiona was Kat and Emma was Christine. I would only laugh but I sometimes couldn't help but agree, I mean Kat is quiet like Fiona but only around people she didn't know well and Christine was Emma to a T; she was confident, trustworthy and beautiful. While I sometimes felt odd for thinking about the physical appearance about my best friend I reminded myself that it wasn't bad because I was just stating a fact so its not technically a bad thing.....at least that's what I tell myself. I read a couple chapters and then decided to try get a bit of sleep cos it was no secret that Kat, Christine and I would be up till all hours talking and catching up and of course taking instagrams. I leaned back closed my eyes and the next thing I knew I was down for the count.

It was 6 o'clock Eastern standard time when I arrived in the airport I got my bag from the baggage reclaim and bought a bottle of water before walking out I started to walk to the taxis to see were any available when all of a sudden I heard someone yell "JESSE" a blur of blonde and brown attacked me in a hug and I registered it was my best friends I noticed someone standing behind them it was Paul, Christines younger brother and my supposed twin..... I swear we looked alike I whipped out my camera and said "Hey guys just arrived in LA and I have been ambushed by a "Kitty" Kat, I showed Kats face, "A Bananas"  I showed Christine "and a young Paulith" I turned to Paul. "Okay so I think we're heading back to Christines to get ready and-are we going for dinner ?" I asked Christine nodded "yeah we're also going to dinner so I'll check back in later". We got into her car I sat in the front with Christine and Paul and Kat sat in the back. and we started driving to casa de bananas