CHAPTER SEVENTEEN- Apprehensive

"What's wrong with her? What happened?!" I heard Dannek yelling.

"Shut up," I groaned.

"Ally! Ally, are you okay?" Dannek inquired.

"Oh, I'm fine, you may not be though," I said.

"Why?" he asked.

"I'm pregnant," I told him.

"Wh-what?" Dannek swayed slightly on his feet.

"With twins," I added. And then Danneck fainted.

"Wow, you two shoukd get that checked out," Gemma suggested.

"Oh, shut up," I grumbled. "This is all your fault."

"No, sweetie. This is all your fault. Well, yours and Dannek's that is," she corrected.

"Does this mean I have to tell Luke Blake?" I asked hesitantly.

"Yes," Gemma nodded.

"Can you do it for me?" I pleaded.

"No."

          I sighed and shoved Dannek, waiting for him to wake up. When he did I clutched his hand and we went downstairs to where my family and Aiden were gathered in the family room. They looked up from the television when I entered. I looked at Dannek for support, and felt instantly lighter when he smiled at me.

"Um, we have some news," I began. "Dannek and I are um, we're having twins! I'm pregnant!"

"You're what?" Luke asked. "For a minute, I thought you said pregnant, but that's crazy."

"You heard right. I'm pregnant," I repeated, a smile settling on my face as I rubbed my stomach.

"You got my sister knocked up?" Blake growled at Dannek.

"Um," Dannek swallowed, glancing at me for help. "Yes?"

A smile broke out across Blake's face. "Well, good job, man. I'm happy for you two!"

"Thanks," Dannek said, breathing out a sigh of relief. I rubbed his arm soothingly.

"See, babe? That wasn't so scary, now was it." I smiled broadly at him.

"I love you," Dannek murmured placing a kiss on my lips. As he began to pull away, I locked my arms around his neck, deepening the kiss. His tongue searched every inch of my mouth and it took Blake clearing his throat three times for us to break apart.

"Save that for later, please," Blake begged."I am now scarred for life. Watching my baby sister make out with her mate is not exactly fun."

I slapped Blake's arm. "Shut up."

  Dannek wrapped his arms around my waist and led me back to our room. Safely in our room, we started where we left off. I hitched my leg over his waist, moaning against his mouth. Dannek's hand slid up my shirt, pulling it off and then tossing it to the floor. Pretty soon, both of our clothing was discarded on the floor and I was being taken to Another World.