She's Not Even That Pretty!

At Pewter Valley High, most girls have their eye set on a senior guy, which for most girls, was waaayy out of their league. And the guy they usually targeted most was the athletic, super-smart, flirty-yet-intimidating, charming, perfect-- Aaron McCollough.

But 11th grader Bailey Bruckner, deemed by guys the most prettiest girl at the school, keeps her guard. She has liked Aaron since way back in freshman year, when they sat next to each other in Geometry. Even though they never officially became boyfriend and girlfriend, she just knew Aaron had felt a little something for her. What guy wouldn't?

New girl Magda Flynn puts that theory into question. She is a shy sophomore, and Aaron was one of the first people she befriended. Bailey is threatened by her when Aaron seems to take an interest in her, and Magda definitely takes interest in Aaron. She still doesn't know if he can trust him or not, and she's worried that he'll end up with Bailey.

Aaron doesn't know what he wants. His status as the most popular guy at school isn't easy for him to keep. Bailey and Magda are both very important to him, but who will he choose? 

BY: wateurs

PLEASE READ, VERY GOOD!