katella5lyf<3

ella was goin 2 skewl 1 day bc she needed to learn how to sew nd shit.

on da way 2 skewl she walked past a bush. lots of wierd noisez were cumin from da bush.

she went up 2 da bush 2 c wat da noises were. to her supriz it was her bff and luv of her lyf k8 nd her bf mikes. dey were totes makin out hardcore. 

ella waz sad n jelly so she ran all da way home not even carin bout sewing lessons.

k8 saw ella runnin away nd was rly confuse. she ran afta ella nd left mikes on his own in da bush.

k8 ran all da way 2 ellas crib 2 go n c why she was hella sad.

wen she got der she saw dat ellas front door was wide open nd trev was at da door lookin real confuse. she waked past trev nd went up 2 ellas b-room. 

wen she got der she saw a lil ella in da corner of da room crying n listenin to botdf.

ella didnt c k8 in her room so she started crying nd screamin bout how much she luved k8.

k8 was rlly shocked to find out dat was why ella was jelly n sad.

k8 walked up 2 ella n hugged n said ''ma nig!!!!!!!, ya'll gotta holla at meh if yo got sum luvin''.

ella was truly confuse. she looked at k8 n said,'' ily nig''.

k8 looked down at ella nd said,''i luf ya 2 nig, i waz only wit mikes 2 hide ma feels''.

ella looked up at k8 in supriz,''really omfg dat gr8 we should totes make out rn''.

.

.

.

.

nd so dey did.