Crying In The Club

Start from the beginning

Sasha was sitting in the lounge area by herself. She was exhausted. She just wanted to be back at the house.

"There you are." Alexa said as she approached her with two shot glasses in hand.

She set one down in front of Sasha, "Here."

"I dont want it." Sasha shook her head.

"Why are you such a party pooper."

"Im just not in the mood."

"Come on Sasha. Just throw one back with me."Alexa pleaded.

Sasha rolled her eyes and groaned, "Fine."

They took the shot of tequila together.

"How does that feel?" Alexa asked.

Sasha cringed, "Blech."

Alexa grabbed her by the hand, "Lets go get some more."

"Nooo Alexa. You said just one." Sasha pulled her hand back.

Alexa looked at her and pouted, "All I wanna do is just have a good time. Do you think I would let anything happen to you? Come on Sash. Are you going to let this music go to waste?"

Alexa's blue eyes were promising.

Sasha sighed, "Fine! You win! Lets drink!I have nothing better to do."

Alexa grinned.

VC-Sasha- I really didn't want to but....screw it. I needed to relax. Get my mind off of things.

They made their way to the bar. Soon after, they were taking shot after shot of tequila. About 20 minutes and 10 shots after, both Alexa and Sasha was dazed and basically in a drunken state.

Sasha staggered to the dancefloor as Despacito was playing.

"Woooooh!" she yelled and threw her hands up.

She made her way through the dancefloor with her mind set on finding one particular person: Roman

She made her way through the dancefloor with her mind set on finding one particular person: Roman. Her superman.

Since he basically saved her the last time she was in a club, her mind never left him. They began spending more time with each other just hanging out and talking. Obviously, she started growing feelings for him but she never let him know. In her mind, she saw the connection they had and she was pretty sure he had feelings for her too. There wasnt another girl in the house that related to him so much. She was positive that they could've started a beautiful relationship together but she didn't have the courage to tell him that. But right now, she had all the courage in the world to let him know how she felt.

She stood in the middle of the dancefloor among the crowd of people and her eyes scanned for him. Finally she saw him. Her love. The only man she felt this way for in her life.

But he was with someone else.

There he was leaning against a wall with his hands around Alicia's waist as she grinded on him.