1. 2/2 last day of school

Start from the beginning

Henry scoffed and licked his hand, wiping it on Bill.

"THATS DISGUSTING!" Evelyn yelled, acting like Eddie.

"I wish he'd go missing." Richie scoffed.

"He's probably the one doing it." Eddie glared.

(FIRST PERSON P.O.V)

I sighed, disgusting. I really wish Henry would fuck off.

I wonder where Bev is?

"Well I'm going home bye guys." I waved.

I rode my bike along Eddie's since we both lived near each other, I lived next to him.

"Henry is disgusting!" Eddie scoffed.

"Agreed." I nodded and waved to him as he stopped in front of his house. I put my bike in the garage and went into my house.

I looked around, dad's not home. He's at work as always. Oh well.

I went into the kitchen and took out some cooking supplies and a recipe book. Let's see chicken parmesan, spaghetti, oh I know! Lasagna, dad loves lasagna.

I spent 30 minutes making it and another cooking it. Once it finished I wrote on a sticky note, hey Dad I'm going out with my friends! I made you some lasagna. -love Eve.

I changed into an outfit and went outside on my bike. (The shirt is longer and tucked in the shorts, also that's not how she looks.)

I saw Richie and Bill going in Eddie's house. I'll just wait outside I'd rather not be in his house, his mom gives me the creeps.

I sat on my bike and played with my fingers.

"Evelyn," My mom's voice called.

"M-mom?" I stuttered and put my bike gently down.

"Look at you, you'll grow up to be JUST LIKE ME." She giggled in a child manner.

"Where are you, I thought you d-died?" I asked. I know she died, I saw it.

I squinted my eyes and walked over to a bunch of trees.

"Dont you want to be like me, don't you miss me? Come here, you'll float too!"

"I'll float too?" I asked. A red balloon stood in front of me. How did that get there it's not even floating up..

"You'll float too!"

POP, the balloon popped.

"Hey we're going c-come o-o-n, E-Evelyn." Bill stuttered.

"Yeah let's go.." I said turning around. That was so weird. My mom's gone she wouldn't come back.. she's dead.

I saw it with my own two eyes.

I got on my bike and rode to the sewers.

"You okay?" Stanley asked. I nodded.

Richie glared at Stanley in jealously, "Faster chop chop!"

We finally arrived and started walking, Eddie looking around frantically.

"That's poison ivy, and that's poison ivy.. oh and that's also poison ivy." Stanley said pointing at every single plant.

I rolled my eyes.

"Where? Wheres the poison ivy!" Eddie asked looking around, hugging himself.

"No where, not every fucking plant is poison ivy, Stanley." Richie scoffed.

"Yeah calm down Eddie sugar lips." I teased using the nickname I used to use when we were 8, back when he had a crush on me.

"Yeah well I'm starting to get itchy now!" Eddie shuddered standing behind me.

"Yeah well do you use the same bathroom as your mother?" Richie asked, looking annoyed at Eddie and slightly glaring.

"Sometimes yeah." Eddie admit.

"Then you probably have crabs."

I laughed. "That's so not funny!" Eddie scoffed.

"Aren't you guys coming in?" Richie asked.

"No! It looks gross in there." I crossed my arms.

"Uh-uh that's gray water." Eddie said.

"What the hell is gray water?"

"It's basically PISS AND SHIT. So I'm just telling you.. you guys are splashing around in millions of gallons of Derry pee." Eddie said.

"Doesn't smell like caca to me, senor!" Richie sniffed a stick.

"O-okay I can smell that from here!" Eddie yelled.

I sighed, "Stanley how's your day so far?"

"Uh good.." Stanley said, confused by my weird question at this moment.

"Wanna know how my day was?" Richie asked.

"No."

"It was nice because you were there!" Richie grinned.

I crossed my arms and looked at bill holding a shoe.

"Guys!" Bill yelled.

"Shit don't tell me that's.." Stanley said.

"No, G-Georgie was wearing g-galoshes."

"Who's shoe is it?" I asked.

"It's Betty Rimpsons." Richie called out.

"Shit oh fuck! I don't like this." Eddie shuddered.

"How do you think Betty feels? Running around these tunnels with only one fucking shoe!" Richie laughed and hopped on one foot.

"Not the time Richie." I sighed.

"What if she's still here?" Stanley asked with a Shakey voice.

Awwh poor baby my child is scared.

"My mom will have an aneurysm if she finds out we were playing down here I'm serious!" Eddie yelled.

"Yeah and it's gross and crusty in here!" I agreed.

"Bill?" Eddie asked.

"If I w-was Betty Rimpson I would want us t-to find me. G-Georgie too."

"What if I don't want to find them? I mean, no offense, Bill, but I don't want to end up like G-" Eddie stopped himself then continued, I don't want to go missing either." Eddie said.

"He has a point." Stanley agreed.

"You too?" Bill asked.

"It's summer we're supposed to be having fun! This isn't fun."

"E-Evelyn?" Bill looked at me.

"Hey don't include me on this little fight I'm just here because you told me to come!" I held my hands in the air. No way am I joining on their little argument.

"This is scary and disgusting." Stanley said.

Just as he said that we heard a body collapsing into the water.

----

OVER 1000 WORDS ILL CONTINUE THIS LATER 💙 PLEASE VOTE IT HELPS :)