Chapter 1

"What a great day to start" she smelled coffee she knows Kit made it he always wakes up earlier than her. She heard a knock on the door. "Milly are you awake? We gonna be late for the audition" He said so calm and his voice is just aghhh music to her ears. "I'm comin' just fixing my face"

"Okay Emilia, you can do it you need that job" She said to herself

"Oh really looks so beautiful huh? He said kissing her cheeks. They've been doing it everyday since they moved into one place. They don't put any malice in their relationship they are not in love or they are?

"So you ready for the audition later Kitten?" She asked him she can see that he's quite nervous.

"I don't think so I think I'll just stay here" He sighs

"What no no no! I wont allow that and you know that we've been planning this since then right we just can't leave it here and besides it's a great opportunity you know. So come on" she grabs his hand and walk outside.

- - - -

They already received the script.

"Milly I just can't do this and in fact I also have new movie to come and I don't have time for this" He said and walk away.

"Christopher" She said and he turn back.

"Fine fine I'll do it"

"Ahhhhhhhh Thanks Kitten" She said and hug and kiss his cheek

"But if we are not qualified you treat me huh? He said and she nodded.

Every actors and actresses who audition don't feel happy when they exit the room.

"Cut" The director yelled. And walk out and yeh the director saw them.

"Oh my dear Emilia wasn't expecting that you'll be auditioning for who's role?" He asked while smiling

"Yeah me also. So I'm auditioning for Daenerys Targaryen and Kit for Jon Snow" She said confidently.

"Oh perfect no need to audition because Dany and Jon's character really suits on you, See you tomorrow 9 am"

"Whaaaaaaat!!! Kitten we got accepted" She scream so loud Kit trying to cover his ears

"So that calls for a celebration Milly" He said and grab her hand and both headed to his car.

"We're are we going Harington?" She asked a bit confused

"We gonna eat? Duh and celebrate also" She laugh a little when he said DUH.

"You know what? You're single and Kit you can admit to me that you are gay we are friends no need for secrets" Kit step the break of his car immediately.

"For fucking sake! I'm not gay Milly, I don't have girlfriend yes, but I have you" He started his car again

"Haha very funny"

- - - - -

They ordered their favorite meal and ordered some wine.

"You know what Kitten, I never been so excited to start shoot but this role excites me more more MOOOOREEE!" She said a bit loud and people in the restaurant looking at them.

"Hey, I know okay? But please don't be too loud people are looking at us"

"I don't care Kitten, here let's have some selfie"

emilia_clarke IG
Jon Snow and Daenerys!! WAIT WHAAT?!!!
#GameOfThones #Khaleesi

15K likes 1,360 comments
- So I think Im gonna make some new account because I ship you too.
- I'm excited!!!
- i ship!!!

"Kit look at these comments they starting to ship both of us! EWWWW" She said acting like she's puking a little bit.

"Me neither. But we can be more than friends right?" He joked and chuckle.

- - - - -

SO HELLAH!!! First chapter more to come.

HOPE YOU LIKE IT!