Chapter 2

Harry and Julia waste on the way to the party, after spending two Horus getting ready for the party much to Harry's dismay "c'mon harry lighten up! You're gonna have so much fun tonight!" Harry scoffed "yeah if by fun you mean getting pushed away by louis and his crew then yes I will" Julia sighed "I know how hard it is for you, but it's your senior year for fucks sake! You can't spend it cooped up in your bedroom playing video games" they pulled up to the party and Julia got out "at least try to have fun" harry watches as Julia walks inside, instantly getting pulled away by her boyfriend josh. Harry walked inside sighing looking around: there were tons of people here and most of them were either making out having sex or grinding on each other "oh just lovely" harry groaned as he walked over to the food table, getting a drink.

"We'll, look what we have here boys" Harry gulped as Louis and his crew walked over to him "who invited the faggot?" Louis laughed causing the entire room to fill with laughter and snickers: harry looked down at his feet listening to people whimpering things about him "CANT YOU GUYS JUST STOP!" He quickly ran out of the house running into the woods stopping when he get to a clearing falling on the ground crying.

It wasn't long before harry heard foot steps walk up to him him and the figure kneel in front of him "Julia leave me alone I don't wanna talk right now" "we'll then let me do the talking" harry looked up and saw the person he would least expect too see "L-Louis what are you ding here?" Louis looked at Harry with sad eyes "fixing things" harry didn't have time to react before louis lips were attached to his, Louis Tomlinson was kissing him the guy who made his life a leaving hell was kissing him.