Welcome To Princess Academy!

Inazuma Eleven owned by they owner.

Ocs and plot belongs to me.

I'm sorry if it kind of broken english! XD

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄

Aika ran as fast as she can with a toast in her red rose lips, her brown curly hair blow by soft wind, her blue eyes focused on the road. for the first day of school, she late to school. Well..That Kinda normal because she always late since she was a kid. like...around 8 year old, I guess?

but now, she become 13 year old, but her personality still clumsy, childish,happy go luck and funny

but now, she become 13 year old, but her personality still clumsy, childish,happy go luck and funny. Her personality totally different than her mom and her dad when they same age with Aika, but she generous,creative, beautiful and honest like her mom.And smart, brave, warm heart young girl like her dad.

  She lost her focus when she accidentally bumped into a bang boy, her toast fall and stuck on the boy head. Aika rubbed her forehead and moan in pain,same like the boy.

"Gomenasai!(I'm Sorry!) " they say at the same time,both of them look each other before the bang boy began to stand up,removing Aika discusting toast (It's Peanut Butter,Sprinkle and Strawberry Jelly -_-) and offer his hand, with a sweet smile. Aika blue ocean eyes widen, 'I thought this guy gonna roasted me up' she whisper to herself.

 Aika blue ocean eyes widen, 'I thought this guy gonna roasted me up' she whisper to herself

"Are you okay?" he ask as he slowly held Aika hand, help Aika to stand up. Aika replied with a smile, too. Her dad always tell her to keep smiling although she was in deep trouble. "I'm fine, Arigato."

The bang boy slowly let his hand go from Aika hand before continue ran. Aika smile by herself before snap back to reality. "Aaahhh! I will late!!" Aika whined in surprised and quickly take her pink school bag on the ground and continue to run like she did early. well Aika, good luck with that. (XD)

((Aika P.O.V))

Oh no! I'm totally late for my school, which is new opening school academy in Japan. Its all my mom fault for begging me become her model for her new designer night gown. And dad force me to learn about business things or whatever.

when I was 6, my grandpa tell me I am the heiress of the Mayuzumi business company and mom world famous dress, Jewellery and shoes company.

I finally arrive in front of Princess Academy gate. Its was beautiful, hugest school I ever seen in Japan.