Part 5

|SHOT 5|

Episode starts from swara coming inside sanskar's ward..!!

Swara entered the ward nd found is asleep !! She controls herself to not to broke down !! She towards him...!! Nd sat beside him...!! But sanskar was already awake by sensing his swara's presence...!!

Swara caresses his hairs...!! Nd kisses his forehead...!! She stayed like that for few minutes letting herself to feel her sanskar...!!

Sanskar clutched his fist under the sheet...!! Bcz he cant touch his swara now...!! Swara parted from him...!! Nd stares him lovingly...!! Sanskar opens his eyes...!!

Their eyes met...!! Its like ages they had drowned on each others eyes...!! Their intense moment was disturbed by the door knock....!! Swara " come in " said...!!

Nurse came in with medicines tray in her hands...!! Swasan looked at her...!! " xcuse me mam...!! " nurse asked to which swara getsup nd moved to the other side of bed...!!

Nurse came nd gave injection to sanskar...!! " ahhhh...!!! " sanskar screamed in pain to which swara scolded nurse...!!
Nurse " mam but...!! " she tries to xplain...!!

" swara...swara leave her its her duty...!! " said sanskar...!! Oh god finally speak up...!! Swara's heart jumps in happiness...!! Hearing his voice after soo many hours...!!

Swara staring him with full of love...!! With tears in her eyez...!! Nurse sense the situation nd leaves from there...!! Swara had litrally jumped on sanskar...!! Sanskar was starled by her act...!!

Swara was hugging him...!! Nd crying like anything...!! Holding his arms...!! Y not she wanted his embarass to calm herself...!! To make herself feel comfortable...!! A lone tear escaped from sanskar eyes...!!
__________________________________________________________________

SANSKAR POV

No swara plzzz...!! Dont do this...!! I cant...!! How can i be like a lifeless body after seeing u like this...!! Plzzz swara i have realised ur love...!! Plzzz swara...!!

No i cant hold it anymore...!! I wont let my love be in pain anymore...!! I wont let u cry more...!! No i cant...!! I love u swara...!! I love u....!!

SANSKAR POV ENDS
__________________________________________________________________

swara was crying her heart out...!! Suddenly she felt two strong arms around her back...!! Swara looks up nd found sanskar crying...!! She looks at sanskar confusedly...!!

Sanskar cups her face which made swara completley shocked...!!

" swara nothing had happen to me...!! See i m fine...!! " said sanskar with teary eyes...!! Swara came back to her world...!! Nd starts to check his arms, his face nd his neck...!!

" sans...sanskar...!! u r fine ( said swara while cupping his face ) u r not paralised na...!! U r fine sanskar...!! My love..!! My sanskar is fine...!! " said swara nd hugs him again...!!

Sanskar hugs her back...!! Nd let her cry to make herself comfortable...!! After sometime swara broke the hug...!!

" but sanskar...!! That doc said me that ur nerves are damaged...!! U cant move..!! U r paralysed nd all that..!! " said swara while cupping his face..!!

"Swara...!! swara calm down..!! I only said doc to do this...!! " said sanskar while sitting on the bed...!! " yeah swara i need to destroy that ragini..!! Nd my accident someone had intentionally done it...!! Nd moreover i want to know that how much u love me...!! " said sanskar while looking down...!!