Troublesome Clothes

Start from the beginning

On her way out of the bathroom, she walked around the knives and him and headed towards the laundry room. She didn't peer back to see if he was following her; she just presumed that he was. Reaching the designated room, she set down the hamper and opened the door before she picked the hamper back up and went into the room.

Setting the clothes hamper down again, she began to sort the clothes. Granted, the process would've been easier had Drem not been nearby. She didn't want the male to see her undergarments, and she was half-tempted to slam the door on his face, since he was standing in the doorway. At least that's where he was when she had last seen him out of the corners of her eyes.

Glancing that way again, she noticed that he wasn't there any longer. Worried, she started to look around the small area for the monkey. He wasn't in the room at all. Where had he gone?

She searched the space again. Coming up empty handed, she realized that supervision really fell on both parties. Drem kept an eye on her, so that she wouldn't escape, and she maintained a watchful gaze on him in case he might try something. When he was gone from her sight, it was a cause for concern because he was unpredictable.

Perhaps, it was better that he was near her more often. It allowed her to keep a keen watch on him and have a better chance at avoiding any of his violent actions. Of course, it did make it harder for her to attempt another escape. Regardless, she wondered where he had gone off to.

Figuring that she might as well use the opportunity to get her underclothes into the washer before Drem could see them; she hurriedly sorted them out and threw them into the device. By the time that the washer had started running, Drem had walked back into the room. He had his piece of paper and pen again.

Seating herself on the laundry room tiles, she felt a chill fill the air. She supposed that the only reason he left the monkey form at times to write was because it was quicker that way. (F/n) did wish, though, that the air wouldn't grow so cold. Luckily, she had the comfy bathrobe on.

My little doe, you never did tell me that deer are a favorite animal of yours. Is that why you basically deal with the nickname that I give you?

"I never did tell you that. So, I have no idea how you ..." she paused, locking her gaze with his. Slowly, she felt her cheeks heat up, as she yelled out, "You pervert!" She grabbed the nearest item, which happened to be one of her shirts, and chucked it at him. The shirt hit him directly in the face, but she could only see him rocking back and forth. "Stop laughing, you sick creep! Did you go purposely in the hamper and look at my undergarments?!"

No, not on purpose, when you were moving your clothes around, I happened to see them. You shouldn't be so embarrassed; they're cute. Besides, knowing that you like deer so much, it makes my nickname for you all the better.

"Just shut up!" she exclaimed, her cheeks feeling like they were on fire now. She looked down at her lap and muttered a string line of curses at him. It wouldn't surprise her if he continued to tease her about it for the remainder of the week. Of course, that would only be the case if she failed to escape from the house early. Frankly, though, she wasn't feeling too confident on getting out before the week ended. Hearing the pen run across the paper more, she glanced over to the paper.

Tell me, my little doe, would you have a harder time resisting the urge to hug me if I possessed a stuffed animal buck? Would you find me cuter?

"I've never had the urge to hug you, and you're not cute. You're just a perverted creep," she responded, a scowl on her lips. Her cheeks were still warm, and she had lied. How could he have known about that, though? Did her facial expression at those times give her away?

I think that you're lying to me, my little doe. You find this form of mine cute, and I think that you would find a plush deer even cuter.

Noticing that the cold was gone and the monkey was starting to close the distance between them, she focused her heated gaze on him. She wouldn't let him win this. So, he had managed a glimpse at her undergarments. That didn't mean anything; she wouldn't let it mean anything. Or, at least she hoped to keep it that way.

If Drem somehow found a plush deer in Nathan's house, she didn't know if she would be able to push away the desire to hug him. Having a stuffed animal deer follow her around would be adorable, and a deer was one of her favorite animals. Maybe, that is the reason why she dealt with the nickname. It was still irritating, but she did like deer. Now that she thought about it, though, did she actually secretly like the nickname despite her telling herself that it was vexing?

Before she could think anymore on the matter, she noted how close Drem was to her now. "I'm not lying," she spoke, making sure to keep any stuttering out of her voice. Drem continued to stare and probably remained skeptical on her claim. He started to rock back and forth before the monkey tipped over. Suddenly, freezing air filled the area around her and ice seemed to be touching her chin. The sides of her legs and the fronts of her thighs experienced the same feeling. Cold air blew on her left ear, and she figured that Drem was saying something to her. It was short due to the puff of air. He could have very well been calling her a name: Liar.