Chapter 8

Damian's POV

I've been in here,ever i am for a few days. I havent eaten in forever. I hope someone will find me soon y/n is really strong. She showed me that when she beat me up with a bat. Then i thought about y/n.

"I hope she's safe."

your POV

I woke up in a cell. I looked around.

"Where am I?" There was one light in the cell,but the cell was pretty small so it lite up most of it. I looked down at my clothes,and saw that I was covered in blood. The fuck happened. Outside of my cell I heard two voices.

"We need to make her stay like that forever." One of the voices stated. The voice sounded familiar. "Yea I know that puddin,but how do we do that?" Another voice questioned. "We could give her the same treatment but crank the power up to 10." Then I heard footsteps leaving the area. I saw a box of playing cards,and decided to try to make a house of cards with them.

Once I finished the card house the cell door opened and the vibrations from the door made the cards fall. 'I worked hard on that' I thought pouting. The Joker pulled me put of my cell,and brought me to a room. The room looked familiar,but I don't know why.

He pushed me into a chair,and I started to struggle. I could tell it was making him upset,so I stopped so whatever he's doing won't get worse then what it already is.

Damian's POV

I was sleeping ,and loud screaming woke me up. I already knew who it was.

"NO! Y/n I'm sorry I wasn't there to help you. " I said out loud. I sighed,and tried to block the screams out.

A few minutes later I heard heels clicking through the halls. The clicks stopped at my cell door. The door opened,and then the lights started flickering it was soon followed with laughter. Then I heard humming. The lightes stopped flickering,and I saw y/n. The outfit she came in with last time was a little ripped. Manly around her chest. I felt my face warm up when I realized that. Her makeup wasn't that neat.the mascara was running down her cheeks,and her lipstick was smeared.

"oh hello Buddy boy.  It's great to see ya again.  I bet ya what to know what I'm feelin right now.  All I feel is pain all over.  Do you want to feel Dami?"

Hey everyone. Sorry for nat updating. I started the chapter maybe a week ago,and got stuck with the chapter XD. Well I hope you alllll have a mystical day. BYE!!