Free Porn Videos

I probably should not have gone home. Not in that state. I had too much to drink for the company's summer party, and I should not have let John Moesgård fuck me from behind as I bent over his boss's desk. Life is full of moments you want to forget about. My friend, who should have driven us home, was messed up with a few others in the nightlife and so I had to take the car myself.

I should not have done that, I know so well. But as many times before, I thought it would go. Besides, I did not have to go to the city, but rather the other way. I do not know how long I was driving and if I drove the fastest way home, but I had noticed the car that followed me. But it was only when I heard a siren sound it came up to me what the blue light on the top of his car meant.

But now I sat there and saw the blue lights behind me and knew immediately I wanted a shame fine. The last thing I needed was another slip in the driver's license.I pulled in to the side and hoped I should not breathe in anything. I just had to get out of here. I looked back and realized that the power was young. So maybe I had a kind of chance.

  At first, I pushed the seat a little back, then I climbed three buttons into my blouse and pushed my flowered bra. That way my cavalry appeared more deeply. I have previously used the size of my breasts to my advantage. But if I'm willing, I'm willing to have sex with him.

Finally he got out of the patrol car. At first he straightened his uniform and then he talked a little into the thing that was hanging on his shoulder. Then he straightened up and I could think he was at least 190 cm high. The only thought about it and his uniform, which looked like the most sharp squadron I had ever seen, made me want to have sex with him. I deliberately pulled my dress up so my thighs could be seen. 

http://teensnow.org/free-porn-videos/