Underneath the trees (with you) chapter 15

YN ran away from the old house, crying. You went to the small park near  Helen's house, You sat on a tire swing and cried. 

Your POV:

I can't believe we kissed and I never thought he loves me...I can't tell this feeling right now, I don't even know where my heart belongs. I love Michael, but why do I feelsomething different when Greyson is around? Ugh, I'm such a stupid girl! I'm stupid for loving Greyson...

-End of POV

Greyson's POV:

YN left me...I can't do this. I can't leave my life without her, I never intended to say that it's just that I can't keep it anymora. Tears started streaming down on my face, my eyes were started to puff. I love her and I will do everything for her. I love YN so much.

-End of POV

Greyson left the old house. He walked back to Helen's house..But he remembered thought of something. He thought that you were back too, so he decided to go the park near the house. As he walk around, he kept on thinking about you. 

He saw a tire swing in front of him, so he made his way to the swing. He was surprised, he saw you. 

You: Go away.

Grey: *sits on the tire swing*

You: *looks away*

Grey: I thought you were back home.

You: I need to be alone for awhile, so can you please leave?

Grey: I'm very sorry.

You: *sighs and walks away*

Grey: *holds your hand* I just want to say something...

You: *looks down* 

Grey: *lifts up your chin* It's okay, I know you don't love me..I understand that.

You: Grey... It's not that..I don't love you. It's just that it's very complicated. *sits back on the swing*

Grey: What do you mean?

You: *covers your face* I-I don't know! I don't even know if this feel belongs to someone else... *looks at the bullet* I-I don't think I deserve this.

Grey: *looks at you* It's yours. 

You: But....

Grey: YN, I gave you that bullet because I love you. 

You: *smiles* Your the sweetest boy, thank you. 

Grey: *smiles back* I'll give you some space... I know you need your privacy.

You: Thanks. 

Greyson left you on the park alone, he didn't want to leave you but he needs to. He went back to Helen's house and  waited for you.

Hours had past and you haven't got home... Greyson got worried so he went outside to look for you. But as he opened the door, he saw you. 

You: I'm supposed to knock but you opened it. *giggles*

Grey: *laughs* I thought you were lost.

You: *laughs with him* 

Helen: Oh your here!

You: Yes. *smiles*

Helen: It's almost morning! What did you do?

You: Nothing much. *laughs* I'm hungry.

Helen: Oh great, I made pan cakes! Let's go to the kitchen.

You: Okay.

All of you went to the kitchen and ate pancakes. Helen didn't bother asking about what happen last night. She just smiled at you two and continue eating. After eating, you went back to the bedroom and asked Greyson to follow you.