He was different from what I expected. Very soft spoken, nothing much to say about himself other than the music. Some call it shy, but I'd call it private. I walked in not expecting to know nothing at all. I listen to the music, did the research and yet I still knew 'nothing at all.'

I looked up scrolling to the bottom before reading the rest.

This was giving me nothing.

I spun around in the chair then opening up Amara's notebook. A place holder was placed in her last pages.

Today I met Mr. Prince. I got to see Paisley Park too. Hazel yelled at me. That hurt my feelings. I don't want to go back, with Uncle Tom and Tony. I just wish I could stay here. I feels like home here. This place is BIG. Bigger than I thought-

I stopped reading and I looked up.

Where did I see that?

Bigger than I thought...

I sat back at my computer and I scrolled to the top of Hazel's article and I skimmed as I read again.

'The place was massive, much bigger than I remember...'

I felt a knot in my throat as it all started to click. I felt like I was choking and hyperventilating all at the same time as Amara's notebook dropped once again to the floor.

"Oh my God... Paige..."

"Hello hello..." his voice fluttered against my telephone line and I grinned.

"Hello." I replied and he laughed.

"Can I ask who I'm speaking with?" He teased and I looked at the door.

"It's me..." I replied and he chuckled a bit as if he didn't believe it.

"Prove it." He spoke and I grinned.

"Prince..." I whined and he laughed.

"Tell me what you're wearing..." He asked and I gasped.

"Prince..." I scolded him and I didn't get. What's wrong with him. Why does he have to be like this?

"Come on..." he begged and I looked down at myself still damp from my shower as I sat in my yellow robe and I bit my lip.

I looked out my bedroom door to see Jeanie asleep across the hall after I forced her to. I closed my door just enough and I heard him call out to me.

"You there?" He spoke and I smiled.

"Yes Prince..." I answered and he laughed.

"Humor me mama..." He begged and I swallowed looking at myself deciding to just...

"Well... It's my silk robe. It's yellow... and it rests right below my hip. Kind of the way your shirts do..." I started explaining and I heard him moan a bit and I grinned.

"Like right above that scar on your thigh?" He asked and I didn't know what he was talking about.

"What scar?" I asked and he laughed.