Prologue

The video above(or on the side if you're on the computer) is the theme song for this story. Happy Reading!

"Isn't there something, anything, else we can do?" My mother screams at the patrol unit here for new recruitments. I stood a few feet away, having came down from my room after hearing the screaming. My little sister, Allison, stands behind me. I make sure to keep myself between her and these men.

"Mum?" I squeak softly, finally catching all of their attention. My mother's chocolate eyes soften and her bottom lip pouts as she fights back tears.

"Miss Lena Fernandez," the more muscular male speaks roughly, sending shivers down my spine. Yet I keep my face expressionless, "by law, the eldest son is to be taken to join the Revolution." I nod shortly.

"Yes, Sir, I know that. But I don't have an older brother." My voice doesn't waver, but it's flat. I wasn't necessarily sure how to react right now.

"Exactly." He mutters before nodding to the other male. They both make their way towards me and each grab an elbow. My green eyes widen and I snarl lightly.

"Get off of me!" I bark harshly. Their grips tighten and I wince slightly.

"By law, you, Miss Lena, are the next in line to fill in the spot your parents couldn't produce to." The other male, who is much shorter than the other, sends daggers through his eyes while staring down my mother. All the while, my father only stands behind her. Despite my mother's tearful eyes, I know my presence won't really be missed. As these men saw me, my parents never thought much of me except for an object that took up space, and would hopefully be put to use.

Words burn at the tip of my tongue and lava seems to have invaded my throat. I clench and unclench my teeth, fighting myself. I can feel my cheekbones and neck growing hot, I would suspect they were red by now.

Nothing else was said as my baby sister sobbed loudly, ripping open my ear drums. In minutes I am shoved into the back of a large truck full of males close to my age or a few years older. They eye me with different looks in their eyes: curiosity, confusion, lust.

I tried to keep myself from having to sit near any of them, but when the truck jerks forward, I fall next to a trio of them, and they all smirk.

This I knew wouldn't be good at all.

****

New story, had this idea in the shower. First few chapters will be short, my apologies. I'll add to them later, nothing will change in the plot when I do; it'll just be more detail.

I hope this is enjoyable.

WARNING

There are trigger warnings, some very graphic scenes, sexual content, foul language, and gruesome deaths.