Summer Fling Not a Thing

Ella's back!!!! And she's bringing the sass!!! Enjoy the double update!!

I tried my best to keep Serena's summer affairs from my dad but he found out like he does about everything. He actually took the whole thing very well. He understood that Serena is fine and just needed to blow off some steam. Once he's gone it's my turn to confront her.

"I didn't want to alarm my dad any further or anything. But, uh, there was one guy who was in a lot of those pictures with you. Who, who was that?"

"Carter Baizen." At first, the name doesn't ring a bell but it then all clicks.

"Wait, as in Ella's ex?" Serena avoids eye contact like she does when she knows she done something wrong.

"And? They've been broken up for a while and we just traveled together at the beginning of summer. That's it." And now she's getting defensive. Her best tactic, to get out of being wrong make the other person feel like they're in the wrong.

"I'm not saying it's wrong for you to spend time with a friends ex, but after what Gossip Girl leaked about their breakup..."

"I'm supposed to believe everything that bitch says? All I know it could be a lie, and..."

"Serena, Ella yelled to Blair in front of everyone saying it's true."

She folds her arms over her chest knowing she's wrong. "I know by agreeing to travel with Carter was wrong. I needed an escape and he helped."

"Have you talked to Ella about this?" She looks at the ceiling trying to find anything else to distract her.

"No, and I don't plan on it. If she has a problem with it she can talk to me about it. Besides after a while, things got weird, and now he's stalking me." I didn't expect that to come out of her mouth.

"He's been stalking me ever since. And, uh, I don't know what to do. He won't leave me alone." I stop her before she leaves. She needs to explain this to me so I can understand.

"Hey, whoa, whoa, what are you saying?"

"Look, if you hear from her or see him, just please keep him away from me at all costs. I'm worried what he might do." I don't take this news lightly. My first instinct is to call Blair, she would know what to do in this situation.

__________________________________
I've been busy with work and more work all summer and now I'm returning back to my routine life. First matter's of business is attending the annual van der Bilt polo match. Meetings lasted longer than planned and I had to text Jenny that I'm going to be late for the match. I inform the piolet to fly directly onto the grounds. The van der Bilt's have a landing pad for helicopters. In order to not disturb others, the pad is located a distance away from the match. I take a shortcut through the woods when I bump into someone. I look up to see a stunned and shirtless Carter. Seeing him stumbling around trying to hold onto his clothes is amusing.