Chapter 1

Arusha was sleeping. A tall guy with fair tint was sitting beside her. He wore a black helmet with his eyepiece open. She was mesmerized by his eyes. It was brown eyes with bow shaped eyebrows. She urges to see his whole face and grabbed his helmet. Suddenly, she heard a voice shouting Arusha wake up, its time already. Arrg! Mom you disturbed me from seeing my dream guy. Shit!! 

Mom told,  Arusha go and brush your teeth, it's time already

Mom told,  Arusha go and brush your teeth, it's time already. Arusha was out of her mind. While brushing she was still imagining that guy wearing black Jean and white shirt with a black helmet. She was totally fallen for those brown eyes with bow shaped brows. Arusha got ready and asked her mom where is Papa?? Mom said ," Your Papa is out of station and Shourbh is waiting outside to drop you in the college" .

The flight started just now. I was moved by the cool breeze. I closed my eyes tightly to get the feel of the nature. Mrinal said to himself "I miss her. I miss her like something. It has been one and half a year she left me. Didn't she get a single second to contact me?? Or think me. Arusha, Where are you?? What are you doing?" Meanwhile, he got a call from Aditi (Arusha's elder sister). Yes Aditi, said Mrinal in a mild Tone. Aditi asked whether did he got any information about Arusha. Mrinal kept quiet for a minute. I miss her Aditi. I miss her a lot. Her chirping voice, cute smile, calm face, I miss everything, Mrinal replied. "Sorry to make you worry Mrinal. I will call you later", saying she ended the call.