Challenge 3: Buried Alive

Start from the beginning

"Hell yeaaa!!!" The guys started cheering and clapping!

VC-John- Hunter kidnaps the girls....and buries them. That's....that's not normal.

"Wait wait wait. They're alive." Hunter informed.

The cheers and applause quieted down and turned to groans.

VC-Finn- Man, I thought that Rosa's finally gone. Ugh, im sorry I just don't like that girl.

"A couple days ago I sent a message to the house saying you need to get to know your chosen partner better. Well I hope you made use of all the time you had with them. Last night I kidnapped them and asked them a series of personal questions. We've taken note of their answers. You will be asked the same questions they were asked and you have to write down what you think their answer may be. If your answer matches theirs you will move up closer. As you can see there are multiple starting lines on the ground. Each question you get right you will move up one line until you reach the last line. When you do, you will race to your partner's gravestone. Look for their birthdate and you will find them. You have to dig them out of the grave and ring that bell thats suspended in the air."

"The first team to do so will win

"The first team to do so will win. And trust me, you want to win this one. Theres a really really big advantage. Gentlemen, welcome to Buried Alive." Hunter instructed.

VC-Brie- Ive been in this makeshift coffin for like an hour now. Its hot, im sweating, its dark. I just hate this.

VC-Emma- I really don't like confined spaces. Im a claustrophobe so im panicking my life out right now. This may be the worst thing ive ever done in my life and im praying that Kofi answers all the questions as quick as possible to get me the hell out of here.

VC-Alexa- This box is so narrow there's barely any space to turn. Theres actually no space to move at all. We just have to lay here in one position. And I think im going to be here quite a while because my fate is in the hands of a guy that barely speaks English. This is going to be a longgg day.