Chapter 5: Fall

Chapter 5: Fall 

ANDY'S POV

"Hi baby" Juliet came bouncing down the stairs.

"Hey baby" I said, forcing a smile as she pecked me on the lips and skipped to the kitchen. "hey Kam!" I said as she zombied downstairs. I couldn't hide how happy I was.

I think I'm in love with Kamilla. But.... I'm dating Juliet. Fuck. Juliet and Kam were friends too. Both of them would hate me if I broke up with Juliet just to date Kam. Welp... I'm screwed.

"Andy, I'm going to hang out with CC!" Kam called, walking to the front door.

"Kay, bye!" Perfect.

"Hey White Rabbit" Juliet cooed.

"Dragonfly..."

"Andy... whats wrong?"

"I'm not going to lie to you Dragonfly. W-We need to break up. I just, don't feel anything between us anymore." I saw tears forming in her eyes. "Dragonfly, come here" I opened my arms and she fell into them. "I'm really really sorry"

"It's someone else isn't it."

"I'm not gonna lie... yes"

"Who, who Andy who?"

"It's... Kam. I just, can't get over her Juliet, I'm sorry"

"It's okay Andy, at least your not an ass and you tell me like it is"

"Again, I'm really sorry."

"It's fine Andy, I guess I'll go pack" She moped upstairs.

"Need help?"

"Nah, I got it" Juliet was packed an hour later and her ride arrived.

"Are you sure you don't wanna stay here?"

"I'm sure. One last kiss?" She asked. I nodded and kissed her for a minute before she climbed in the car. I sat on the couch, crying my eyes out. I don't know why but I was.

By the time Kam got home, I was fine.

"Hey Andy, wheres Juliet?"

"Probably with her brother"

"Why?"

"We broke up"

"Oh Andy, I'm so sorry"

"I broke up with her"

"Why?"

"I'm in love with someone else"

"Who?!"

"A very special girl. She has beautiful shoulder length raven hair with side bangs that cover her beautiful right eye. She's tall, pale, skinny and looks adorable in her glasses. She's very quiet and shy around new people"

"Oh, she sounds cool" I leaned in and crashed my lips onto hers.

"She's you Kam" Her jaw dropped and her eyes widended. Not sure if thats good or bad. "Be mine?"

"I'm sorry Andy, I can't. I'm tired of our on and off relationship. I want a real relationship Andy!"

"I understand" I sighed and stood up.

"I'm sooo sorry!"

"It's fine" I called, slipping on my shoes and leather jacket before grabbing my keys. I walked out to my car and drove to the bar. I turned on the radio and You Belong With Me by Taylor Swift came on.