talking

TOM~ you and tom have been married for 1 year now and you wanted kids very badly, you always imagined a baby Holland running around the house. tonight you were going to discus this with your husband.    

Time passes (dinner time)

you were cooking tom favorite meal when you felt two arms being wrapped around your waist "hi babe" you replied giggling "hi mrs.holland" you blushed after being with him for years he still made you blush. "wactha making darling" "your favorite"you replied very nervous tom responded with a Mmmm. you and tom ate in peace and made a small conversation. 

"t that was amazing" you mumbled "ya it was you know i have done this  with you a million times and i have never got sick of it" he said pulling you closer to him and you blushed again. you sit up and put  his shirt on and turned around to face him " tom" you mumbled "mmmmm" "have you ever thought of kids? i really want one but i understand if you dont want one yet but like i thought since..." tom cut you of by pressing his lips to yours " i would love to have a baby with you darling" he said and you put your lips back on his but couldn't stop smiling tom flipped you over and brought his face down to yours and said" there is time time like the present baby" "your right Tommy put a baby in ya"  

Harrison~ "Good night Haz" you mumbled to your husband of a year and a half  "night y/n" 20 mins later you felt Harrison rub you stomach making you laugh and squirm "Harrison what are you doing  "just thinking how it would feel if there is a bump." he said you froze you always wanted a kid with him but never thought he was ready you thinking was broke by haz saying " i know its only  been a year but i think i am ready" you were smiling so much that you couldn't speak  Harrison took it the other way when you didn't reply "sorry i shouldn't have said that" and he got out of bed and went downstairs you lay in bed for a few mins  s until you ran out of bed to find Harrison you found him on the sofa watching a random show, you ran up to him and sat down on his lap and put your arms around his neck and kissed him he was confused at first but kissed back you pulled back and said "i would love to a kid with you" And for the rest of night Harrison couldn't keep the smile off his face.

A/N This is my first book please vote and comment!!!