FCW Debut

-Honey Lopez (Honey Rollins)-

     I just got to the women's locker room in the backstage of FCW. I go in and I go over to my locker area. I put my duffle bag down on the bench. I pull out my attire which is black spandex pants with a belt, a black one strap wrestling bra, and black wrestling boots. I go into the bathroom and I get changed. When I come back out into the locker room and I put my fishnet gloves on. I go out and I walk around. I have met a lot of other Divas. 

    AJ Lee and Kaitlyn are still on FCW. I run into my twin brother but he doesn't notice me yet.

     "Hello and why do you have the same hair as me" Seth Rollins asks

     "Wow you don't even know your own twin sister" I say

     "Wait Honey" Seth says

     "The one and only" I say

      Seth hugs me and I hug back. We pull away. Two boys walk up behind him and they stop.

    "Hey Rollins" The short one says

    "Yes" Seth and I say

    "Ok hey Seth" the same boy says

      I am introduced to the boys.

     "So you have a twin sister" Leakee (Roman Reigns) says

    "Yes he does...got a problem with it" I ask

    "No just you two will be teaming up a lot together...that means we get to see what you got" Jon Moxley (Dean Ambrose) says

    "Yeah we start tonight going against AJ Lee and Jon Moxley himself" Seth says

      Jon and AJ go out to the ring.

    "And their opponents, from Davenport, Iowa, with a combined weight of 330 pounds...Seth Rollins and Honey Rollins" Todd Gragg says

     Hips Don't Lie starts. Seth and I go out there and we both hold up a bullhorn then we put it down. We walk the rest to the ring. Seth and I slide into the ring then we get up. I see Jon checking me out before he smirks. AJ Lee is just looking at me with a scared look on her face then she smirks. The music stops.

     -Match-

     The boys and the ref are in the ring then the bell rings. The boys lock up but then Jon gets the upper hand on Seth.

    "Come on Seth" I call

   "You got him Jon" AJ calls

     AJ looks over here.

   "That will be you" AJ yells

      I hold out my hand and Seth tags me in. I get in the ring and I stand up straight. Jon and I have a stare down before he tags in AJ. AJ gets in the ring and comes at me but I do the flying clothesline on her. I get up facing her. I see Jon out of the corner of my eye and he is smirking. He about to get in the ring but I go dropkick him off the side of the ring then I face AJ who has gotten up. She faces me and I spear her. I pin her and I win the match. The bell rings.

     -End Match-

     "Here are your winners...Seth Rollins and Honey Rollins" Todd says

      My music (Hips Don't Lie) starts. Fans are going crazy. I sit on my knees and I smirk down at AJ. Jon pulls himself to his feet and he looks at me. Seth pulls me to my feet and into a hug. I hug back then we pull away. We get out of the ring, get off the side, and we go to the back. My music stops.

     "Oh my gosh you are so cool" Another two-toned girl says

    "Oh thanks...I'm Honey Lopez or known now as Honey Rollins" I say

    "I'm Celeste but known as Kaitlyn" the girl says

     AJ and Jon come to the back. AJ starts pushing me around. I punch her in the face and she falls to the ground out.

    "Wimp" I mutter

    Seth and I walk off. Jon is following behind us.

     "Hey Jon you new name is Dean Ambrose...Leakee is now Roman Reigns...you four are known as the Shield" The GM says

     "Ok" Jon says