Chapter Five

You woke up and Daron was on the couch next to you still asleep. You sat up slowly to see your mom in the room too watching t.v. on a soothing volume. She smiled to you and pointed at Daron.
"You should wake up David." She whispered.
"It is Daron." You whispered back and she put her face into her hands.
"I knew that." She whispered in response.

"Daron." You said softly poking his cheek.
"Five more....minutes." He said and cuddled in better.
"Daron." You shook him slowly
"I am not going to school today." He flipped over and your mom and you laughed.
"Daron!" You yelled and he sprung up.
"WHAT?!" He yelled then looked at you. "Oh, sorry."
"Good morning sunshine." You laughed and he smiled stretching.
"What day is it?" He said rubbing his head.
"Tuesday. Your mom is probably waiting at home." You said giggling.
He nodded getting up and grabbing his belongings. He spun to you and reached his arms out. Kneeling to the couch level hugging you.
"Have a good day!"You smiled.
"I'll call you later. Bye Y/N's mom." He said and walked out.
Your mom waved until he shut the door and then she looked at you.
"He didnt give you a farewell kiss." She smiled and you nodded.
"He will not even remember any of that." You said laughing. "Too tired. I will yell at him tomorrow." You giggled.
"He seems like a nice boy. Just a little wild and stubborn." She said and you nodded, eyes wide.
"I want to invite him over this weekend so Dad can meet him." You said looking at the tv.
"I think I mentioned him to Dad but not anything major." She said changing the channel. "I will not give my own impression to your dad. He will have to meet Daron himself. "
You noticed Daron left his green flannel at your house. You picked it up and carried it to your room.
----
A little later Daron called. It was after you ate dinner.
"Hello?" Daron said and you decided to joke with him.
"Hello this is Walgreens how may I help you sir?" You said in a lighter voice.
"WRONG NUMBER AGAIN I KEEP MESSING UP!" He screamed and you started bursting into laughter.
"DARON JUST KIDDING IT IS ME DO NOT HANG UP!" You yelled back.
"WHAT THE HELL????" He yelled. "Hi..." He said.
"I love you so much." You were still laughing and tears flowed down from laughter.
He played guitar for you over the phone and you helped him with his homework. When you looked at the time again hours had passed. You were supposed to be in bed but you just wanted to keep talking. 'A little longer' You told yourself. You had more in depth conversations over the phone. He made you happy.
"So, when I was really young. I wanted to play the drums. But, my mom told me no! 'You can not turn the drums off Daron' she would say. I still am passionate about the drums." He laughed. "They are my favorite instrument."
"Have you ever thought of getting a band together?" You asked him.
"I know a recording studio. I know a guy who works with stuff like that. He is a bit older but we are close. One day.
"I believe in you, Daron." You smiled and looked at the clock again. "Daron it is 4 a.m.! I have to get up in 2 hours honey!"
"I did not even look at the clock! I am sorry Y/N. Goodnight." He said worried.
"It is okay! Goodnight Daron." You hung the phone up.

"How long did you sleep?" Was the first thing Daron said to you in Art the next day.
"A half an hour." You said, holding your head up with your palm.
"Sorry." He said putting his head down.
"Not your fault Daron." You rubbed his hair and he was looking up at you.
At lunch you leaned on Daron's arm and went to sleep. He had a flannel on so it was comfortable for you. He woke you up ten minutes before the bell with a lunch and a kiss on your cheek.
"Hey ...Daron?" You said looking at him smiling.
"Hey Clumsy." He was not paying attention, staring off into nothingness.
"No, I want to ask something." You said giggling. "Can you come over Saturday night?"
"You want me to sneak in? You want me that bad huh?" He asked laughing.
"W-Wha! No!" You turned red. "To meet my father!"
"Well that sounds less fun." He pouted and you nudged him.
"I did not say that did not sound fun." You smiled blushing.
"Okay so I will pretend to leave and then-" He started but you flailed your arms.
"Daron!" You crossed your arms.
"Yeah like that, but you will be screaming that in pleasure Saturday night." He laughed and you put your head down embarrassed. "Just kidding, I'll meet your dad." He laughed again.
----
You went to the park with him after school. You took him off the trail and you almost fell a couple times by tripping. Everytime you almost did you heard him whisper 'Clumsy' . You wanted to yell at him but it just made you laugh.
He sighed of relief once you two sat under a tree. He pointed across the way to a fallen tree and you snuggled close to him.
"You were so afraid." He giggled.
"You wanted me to confess my feelings on that tree it was so nerve wrecking." You said cupping his cheeks and squishing them. "I WAS SCARED" you let go of him.
"WHY?" He yelled.
"YOU WOULD NOT LIKE ME BACK?" You yelled but it was more of a question.
"Oh yeah Y/N I would have pointed your chin towards mine to reject you." He shook his head laughing. "...Ya know...Y/N." He said turning to you with a smirk on his face.
"We could bring Saturday night right here." He started crawling over you. He pressed his forehead on yours and the back of your head lightly touched the tree.
"Daron we are in publ-" You started but he kissed you harshly.
"We are far off from any path surrounded by two hills and a massive tree." He raised one of his thick dark eyebrows and opened his eyes wide at you.
You looked around the area but he pointed your chin back toward him. Rubbing it softly.
"Daron..." Your heart was pounding. He really was making himself hard to resist.
He licked his lips lightly and you could not help but wrapping your arms around his neck and kissing him. He lifted you and put you down softly in the soft grass beside the tree. He slid his tongue into your mouth immediately spotting the weak point. You wrapped your legs around his waist and pulled him down. He took off his shirt and you put your hands on his shoulders pulling him closer.
He lifted your shirt up slowly and you helped him take it off.
"Damn..." He said looking at your chest.
You lifted yourself up to him and kissed him. Wrapping your arms around his neck holding on. He wrapped his arms around your backside and buried his face in your neck. He unclipped your bra while kissing your neck then collarbone. He softly set you back on the ground and kissed you harshly.
He took your hands from his neck and led you to the sides of his waist pulling his pants down.
You blushed and he was looking in your eyes the whole time. Once he got his off he started to pull yours off.
"What if-" You started and he kissed you.
"Do not worry. You can trust me."He smiled and you nodded. He pushed your hair back off your face and smiled slightly at you.
Before you realized after that you were both naked. He pinned your arms above your head and pushed himself into you. You yelped a bit because it hurt. He rubbed your waist and kept going. It almost became unbearable but the pain went away. You nodded at him to keep going and you wrapped your legs around his waist. He let go of your arms and they immediately went to his back. You dug your fingertips into his back as he kept going up and down with force. You were both sweating and he pulled away from you. He was panting and laying next to you.
"I got away from you. Before. Yeah. You will be fine." He said laying in the grass.