Kitties and Sex

"Oh, God. OH GOD. Yes, Benny. YES, right there baby. Ooohhhh, lower, lower..." She panted as my fingers worked into her skin. I palmed her back, hands pushing in firmly.

She laid faced down and naked. Her cute little bum teased me as she wiggled from my touch. So perky, like her tits. I chuckled lightly at her squirming and gave her bum a little swat, coaxing a little whimper to push passed her lips. "Stop it or I'll have to strap you down."

She giggled at the playfulness. "Now, what's my name?" I breathed in her ear, my lips brushing against her lobe. I could see her shiver and goosebumps lightly raise across her bare skin. "Tell me, now. What's my name?"

"Daddy." She squeaked.

"Good girl," I said with a smirk as I pressed a light kiss against her shoulders.

I rubbed her little bum, giving it a light squeeze. She gave a tiny jump as she raised it in the air. "Mmm." I growled as I unzipped my pants and-

I woke up in shock. Panting as I sat up in bed, I glared at my roommate who held a bucket in the air. "Wake up, you old fuck. I can hear you moaning from the living room and I have guests."

I groaned and decided to get up and head for work.

I walked through the streets of London. The cold air sending a chill down my spine, crisp air filling my lungs. The sun was out today and everything seemed splendid. Today was the day I was getting my new assistant. My last one was a wanker. Always wanking to adult films when he thought I wasn't paying attention. So when I fired him, I asked to be handed applications only from female candidates. They always get the job done and are good little submissives. I stopped at the local cafe to get my regular muffin and tea.

As I waited in line, I pulled out my phone to go over my emails and found the one I was looking for: the new list for all the girls I'll be interviewing today. A large smile pulled across my face as excitement filled my body (and my lower area).

"Um, sir?" The cashier called my attention, "I can help you if you're ready."

She had this unsure look on her face. I've never seen her work here before, at least not the register. I've always been too busy to pay attention. She must be new here. Her fiery red hair hung passed her shoulders in lazy curls. Her green eyes held a yellow tint to them, nothing drastic, but a tiny hint of a translucent yellow complemented her ocean green irises. My god. I could feel my trousers tighten. Thinking of all the things I could do to her...

"Sir?"

"That's a good girl. What's my name?" I begged in my head to hear her say it again.

"Sir? Yoohoo..." She called, waving her hand in the air while her head moved from one side to the other as if something were weighing on her mind. God. I'd love to weigh something down on her... My pelvis pressing down on hers... Mm...

"Uh. Sir?" Her voice got smaller and the features on her face seemed more unsure than before. The woman next to me gasped.

I looked down to see the "tent." I really did forget how to control it sometimes...

I began to pant, my chest felt heavy and my face grew red. I bolted out the door before anyone else saw. I ran and hid into an ally, rubbing my temples, pacing back and forth. I panted as I repeated to myself, "Nana in her underwear... Nana in her underwear... Nana in her..." I visibly shuttered.

The day bore into evening. I interviewed at least 87 applicants today and they all bored me to death. None of them met my standards and none of them could exceed my expectations. This day was a drag. All I wanted to do was go home, have a good wank, and go to sleep.

"So, I'd really like to work fo-"

"Stop." I said, holding a hand up, the other rubbing my temple, as I cut the petite blonde off. "I think that's it. You'll get a call from my assistant letting you know if you got a job or not."

"But, isn't this... I thought..."

I stood up, grabbing my briefcase and held out my hand to shake hers. "Pleasure."

I stumbled into the dimmed lighting of my apartment. Setting my briefcase down, I walked over to the refrigerator in search for some brew. I paused slightly when I heard an odd squeaking. I leaned in closer into the direction of the sound and heard soft whimpers and panting coming from the other room. "Mmm." I moaned unwillingly. It's been a while since I've hadn't had a good fuck in a long while. Ten years, to be exact.

I sauntered off to my room to relieve myself. Thinking about the redhead from my dream. About penetrating that cute little bum. My hand worked furiously as I grunted loud. Talking dirty to the empty room. Letting out a groan as I came everywhere. I laid in bed, panting, my exhaustion growing... Then sleep took over.

A/N: shitty chapter, I know. But I promise it'll get better. Ezzy loves you, Haeli ☺️😘😘