Percy 2

Man, dying was hard, and Nico wasn't making it any easier. '

It should've been a great day, he was about to tell Nico, that he was going to propose to Annabeth, and then the monsters had to ruin his day. But, it wasn't a small group, or just 1 one monster looking for revenge. Nope. It was all the monsters he'd ever encountered looking for revenge.

They were making pretty good progress, with Nico slashing with his Stygian iron sword, and I was doing some pretty good moves with Riptide. Then the Arai appeared, he'd fought them before, but every time you killed one, it unleashed a  curse on you. But there was more then last time. He sneaked a glance at Nico and saw him trembling. After a little battle with other monsters, he knew he had to face the Arai. He and Nico were already quite beaten up, and he knew it was only going to get tougher. He felt as if someone had pushed a sword into his abdomen, and he could barely see anymore. 

Then he heard a heart wrenching scream, and looked at Nico. He was shaking badly now, but he kept going on. Time to time another scream, or sob would come from Nico, but Percy couldn't stop what he was doing. He lost feeling to his left arm, and his right leg was wobbly. His head began to ache with tremendous pain. And for a few minutes he couldn't breath. A bunch of Stygian Birds began crashing against his skull. 

Riptide fell out of his hands.....

He felt small hands picking him up, and realized it was Nico. 

"Nico......Tell......(coughing) Tell....Annabeth, that.........I'm..I'm Sorry, and......a-and....that I... (more coughing) L-Love her."

Nico began screaming at him, "You can tell her yourself! You're gonna make it!!!"

Camp was beginning to come into sight. He felt a small light of Hope. 

His day only got worse, because they had almost reached the tree when he saw the bright white Fruit of the Loom underwear. It was his old friend, the Minotaur. He remembered the way he had first destroyed him. He had jumped on it's back, cut off it's horn, and stabbed it in it's side. But he was too weak to do that now. And he knew Nico couldn't do it either.

Then he felt a tug on his arms, and legs. Looked like Nico and Old Minotaur were fighting for him. Then the Minotaur got him. 

"I Love you Annabeth"

I'm Not going to give you the death experience, partly because I'll do it horribly, and I want to make his death memorable. I might add it later. But yeah.

SORRY for Killing Percy!