Kidnapping My Lover

Start from the beginning

I like his bigger dildos because when he pulls them out they leave him opened. The smaller ones just reach a certain spot he likes to touch. He walked back over to the bed and got on all fours.

He slid the dildo inside him deeply. I grinned watching his beauty. He arched his back pushing into the dildo so everything was inside him. He pushed it out and slid it back in teasing me.

After a while of being on all fours I figured he'd want something bigger and better. Nope. He laid on his back spreading his legs playing and teasing again. He made sure I could see his beauty down there and up there. His facial expressions made me fall in love with him even more.

Though after my birthday we made love a lot more but I fell in love with him a little bit more every time. He finally pulled the dildo out but stayed quiet. I watched him closely. He stood up and untied me.

He then pulled down my pants and briefs off and then the same with my button up shirt. He sat on my lap and I gripped onto his hips. Sunny ran his fingers into my short cut hair pulling at the longer hair in top.

His actions made me moan and grunt but getting pleased at the same time. He grinded his ass on my cock in a pleasing manner. I couldn't help but to thrust up at times. He let go of my hair and stood up. He motioned me towards the bed and I laid as he directed me.

Blind folding me he started to rub my fine abs seductively. I heard him grab what I assume was a condom. I felt him licking my tip and sucking my shaft like a lollipop. I felt he enjoyed me.

A while after I felt him position himself on my face. I stuck out my tongue ready for his tasty treat. He sat on my tongue making it go as deep as it would let him. He rode my tongue softly.

Teasing himself like it was normal. Teasing me as if it were a game we both won at the end. I tongue fucked him sucking his hole. I place one hand on his thigh keeping him on my mouth.

I reached down rubbing myself as his delightful hole craved my mouth. He took the blind fold off deciding he'd like me to watch my treat. I let him bounce on my face with his nice round plump ass. He is amazing.

A few minutes pasted as he rode my tongue and he slowly started sucking me again. Double pleasure for us both. I heard the condom tear. I finally get what I've been waiting for.

He rolled the condom on my cock with his mouth. Talent I taught him paid off. He got off my mouth deciding he was ready. I kissed his hole once more before it had left my mouth.

He faced me placing one hand on my chest and the other on my shaft guiding it into his entrance. He pushed himself down until he was fully covering me. He moaned softly beside my ear before grinding his hips into me.

Slowly getting faster and harder he moaned louder. He was getting intense like he was needing and begging with his body for more. Each bounce was harder and faster than the one before. I was breathing loudly now and I could tell this wasn't ending soon and if it did there would be another round after.

His hips and mine collided together harshly. The clapping noise of our bodies got louder. I needed more control. I rolled us over placing his legs over my right shoulder holding his legs together for even more tightness.

I popped out and slammed into him as hard as I could. He feels amazing around me. Hot from the friction that we were causing for more action. As he laid there he kept pushing his hips into me like there was more that needed to be filled.

I pushed deeply ticking my hips hard into him. The wet noises that came from him intensified the heated moment. Rough sex. I leaned down kissing him deeply his legs still over my shoulder stretching him the most I could.

He moaned in my mouth causing me to go slightly weak but still able to give him all my power. We pulled at each others hair moaning and breathing hard. Locking our eyes as we made love.

I felt the condom tear but I knew I'd ruin the moment if I took it off. I'm going to cum in him and hopefully he'll enjoy it as much as I will.

I jerked him off hard along with my thrusts. He moaned and shivered and wiggled. He was close to his edge. Nearing my edge I pounded him as hard as I could. He came in my hand making the most beautiful sound he could ever make.

Hearing him got to me. I came hard into him. Pushing in him hard making every drop keep inside him. Our breathing was harsh but I rode my orgasm into him. He made me feel amazing. Slowly I pulled out taking the condom off. I laid beside him holding him close.

I kissed the side of his head and smiled. I'm never letting him go. Tomorrow we will leave the country. My son shall stay. As long as I have my lover, we will both be okay.

For now.