Hey Again

Third Person Pov

"Hey, how are you?" Shadow asked. "Good a bit, I'm just worried that my parents gets all freaked out and look for me." Sonic gave a lazy face and stick his tongue out looking funny. Shadow laugh. "Well I think all prince parents would do that." Sonic chuckled, "Yeah. Correction though." Shadow gave a confuse look, "You mean all ROYAL parents." Shadow chuckled. "Yeah."

Shadow POV

"What is this strange feelings?" I thought to myself as I stare at Sonic, he was facing his mermaid tails and played at the bottom part. I blushed realizing that I have a crush on him. "I just meet him yesterday! I can't just have a crush on him! This is just so stupid!"  I thought to myself, I then argued at my mind. I was snapped out of thoughts when Sonic snapped his fingers infront of me. His face is too close! I blushed. "What's up with me blushing!? OMG his face is too close to mine! I want to k- N-no! This is wrong! This is bad!"  I fake cough, "Anywa-" "Shadow how old are you?" I was about to ask that question! "17..you?" He giggles and replied, "I'm 16! W-wait! When you turn 18 you have to marry someone, right?" He asked. I nodded, I feel a bit sad cause Sonic is 16..I actually want him to be my br- N-no! I blushed. "Hey are you sick? You've been red when I came here, are you allergic to me? Is it because I'm a merhog?" He ask with worry. I shook my head shock because he just ask that, "N-no! If I were my mom wouldn't let me go in this beach! Or my backyard.." He nodded. "Alright I was worried."

"Hey Sonic?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you ever think to be a hedgehog like me? " I raise my brow.

"Actually, you just asked that but yeah I've been."

"Do you know someone that can make you have feet?"

"What's a feet?"

I showed him my feet. "Oh they are like two mermaid tails!" "Eh, not close. But when you have feet you can walk."

"Walk?"

I showed him what is walk and nodded.

"Sonic, I want you to explore this land.."

"Bu-"

"Let's find a way! So we can hangout together! As friends!"

Sonic smiled at me and nodded.

"I'll find it out, let's just wait for a few days to know each other more."

I smiled and nodded.

"Sure."

Heya people! Sorry for waiting yah guys for a year1 Anyway enjoy!