Forever and a Day (Jessica S. x Philip P.)(American Idol - oneshot)

I have been a fan of this couple for a while now. I truly believe that they have so much chemistry (I believe that to be true for Jessica and Colton too).

Forever and a Day - {PPChez}

PPChez is one of their many pairing names. Hopefully everyone will enjoy this. I am in a Jessica withdrawal, so I'll probably write a lot of One-shots for her (I almost cried when she lost.)

Happy Reading <3. Please Comment, Vote, and Fan and tell me what you think. ^.^ Thanks.

Please excuse any grammar errors and spelling mistakes. I didn't have time to edit this. Thank you for understanding.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jessica never imagined that she was going to get this far. The 16 year old girl from Chula Vista, California was just sitting at home studying a year ago. Now, she's a renowned superstar. Many succesful music celebrities sang praises for her every week, including but not limited to: Adam Lambert, Jennifer Holiday, Beyonce, and Akon. The boy standing beside her has had his share of accolades. She was still busily thinking to herself when Ryan Seacrest suddenly walks to her and Philip. "Dim the lights one last time." He began. She took a look at Philip, the same time he looked at her. They shared a knowing stare, whoever won, they would be happy for each other. "This years American Idol is..... Philip Phillips." She bounced in joy. She hugged him and she smiled.

"I knew you were going to win. Congratulations Bud." Jessica whispered in his ear.

"Thank you babes." He replied and wink. Everyone else approached them and hugged them both, congratulating them for making it this far. 

"Philip, here's Scotty Mccreary to present you your trophy: your guitar. Bring us Home Philip." and with that he began singing his coronation song. He was halfway through it when he broke down in tears, finally relishing the fact that he actually won. His family came and hugged him, all happy that he won the competition. He looked at Jessica's direction and saw her hugging Colton Dixon, one of the top contestants of the show. He was probably just comforting her for her loss but Philip felt intense jealousy. He was going to walk to them when his girlfriend suddenly blocked his way.

"I'm so happy you won babe. I am so proud of you. I can't believe my boyfriend won American Idol." she said. Philip felt nothing for her anymore. Any surge of love or admiration was no longer present. Instead, his heart beat for someone else. That someone was walking away, leaving him no chance to strike any conversation. He decided that he would hit her up tomorrow morning because the next day marked the start of their American Idol Tour. 

Jessica Sanchez cried that night. She never wanted something so much. Although a record deal promised by Jimmy Iovine and Akon was reassuring, she was disappointed because she didn't bring glory and justification to all her fans. Holding her hand was Colton, he volunteered to sleep at her room tonight (with permission from their producers and her parents of course). She was thankful for his support. Another reason why she cried was because at the end of the tour, she will never see the love of her life again. The boy with the natural colored guitar was a bit older but she didn't care. She would be 17 soon and according to her own doctrine, she would be ready for love. However, she didn't know that he felt the same way. She was content on admiring him from the sides. She looked at Colton and wondered why she couldn't just fall in love with her best friend.

"Why couldn't I just fall in love with you?" She asked honestly. Before, Colt expressed interest in her. She had to turn him down and explained that she liked someone else. He was depressed for a while but after some confrontation from Jessica herself, he finally gave up and became her bestfriend.