Prologue

Copyright © 2014 by LoveFifteen

All Rights Reserved

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, events, businesses, and incidents are either a products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events are purely coincidental.

No part of this book may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval systems, without written permission from the author.

---

Prologue

FOREVER. FOREVER. FOREVER

We all know that forever is just a word until it is proven to you. Well, Condolence sa mga taong nasabihan na ng 'forever'. I don't believe in 'forever' lalo na at alam mong bilang na lang ang oras mo sa mundong ito.

"Would you fall inlove even if you knew you'd die soon?" Someone asked me this question.

If it's you, Would you fall for that special person even if you'd die soon?

Would you follow your heart and forget those illnesses?

Would you change the word 'ill' from illness and change it to wellness?

Would you forget those feelings and wait for the time you'll die?

But if you do that. You're full of regrets! Full of threatening words like WHAT IF? WHAT IF? and WHAT IF? It will haunt you for the rest of your lives.

So I guess, I'm turning away from forever!

----

Hi, This is my new story. Kindly Vote, Comment and Recommend! Hope you'll like it. Thanks tho. ❤️ :)

Happy 1st of May Everyone!

© LoveFifteen | May 2014