Rant #1-Cheating

This is a subject that I can't stress enough. What's the point in it? I don't see it. If you don't wanna be with the person you're with and be with someone else, then just leave. See, a guy tried cheating on his girlfriend with me for a second time, though, this time, I actually knew he was with her. After I told her, he bitched me out, going on and on about how he loves her, but in reality, that's not true.
     You can't claim to love someone if you're willing to give yourself to another man or woman, then you're lying to yourself if you think you do indeed love them.
     I have a friend who told me about cheating on her boyfriend, and she sad the same thing that the guy said to me. That she loved him. But I believed her more, only because it happened once when she was under the influence.
     He did it with so many girls that it wasn't funny. And I definitely wasn't the first one.
     Here's another thing about cheating: it does nothing but hurt the people around you. All because you wanna be selfish and take advantage of another person. I watched the first season of American Horror Story and got mad about Ben cheating on Vivian with Hayden.
     Mainly because of Ben and Vivian's situation at the time, but it also made me realize something. Even if it's just a fling for you, the person you have sex with might fall in love with you, more possibly if you're cheating with a woman, but it hurts every single person around you.
     So to wrap this up, I have a moral-of-the-story type saying. If you're looking at someone else and even have the urge to get their number or to do anything with them, then dump your girlfriend/boyfriend first. I promise that it'll hurt them a hell of a lot less if you just do that instead of betraying them.
A/N: Thank you to anyone that reads this. I love all my readers, and I hope this will be loved by you guys. Happy reading, everyone!