Halloween Special | 7 minutes in Heaven

Начните с самого начала

Ciel
The piece of paper read "Ciel," and as you read the name on the paper, the men around you groan, even Pluto had growled. Ciel stood up south a slight blush in his cheeks, "Let's just get this over with." He said and grabbed your hand. As you were lead to one of the closets, you stated down at his hand intertwined with yours.

   Your face suddenly burst red, and now, you were as red as a tomato. "Here you go!!!" Elizabeth said with a hint if jealousy. Before she closed the door, she gave you a quick glare, and shut it. You start to notice that Ciel still held onto your hand.

(y/n)'s POV
   "U-um, C-ciel, your still
h-holding my h-h-hand." I managed to stutter out. "I know." He responds. Even thought it was dark, he could still tell that I was blushing. "Hey, (y/n)?" He pulled on my arm, pulling me towards him. "U-u-um, wh-wh-what is it." I asked. "Close your eyes." He stated.

   "W-w-why?!" I feel my face exploding with red. "Don't worry, I won't do anything." He said with a smirk. I hesitantly closed my eyes, and once I did, I felt a soft pair of lips on my own. I was shocked at first, but eventually melted into it. He surprisingly had used tongue, and both of us tried to fight for dominance.

   He had won, and at the same time, had found your sweet spot. You let out a slight moan, and felt him smirk against your lips. During the make out, he had pinned you against the closet floor. With him on top of you, you were completely vulnerable.

   Once you both separated for air, the door opened. All everybody could see was a (c/n) Ciel on top of (c/n) (y/n), with his leg in the middle of hers, their faces were a blushing mess, and had a string of saliva connected to their lips. It was silent... "OOOHHHH SHHHHIIIIITTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!"

Sebastian
She pulled out the paper, and read aloud "Sebastian," who in response, had a devilish smirk on his face. He walked up to her, and lended his elbow. "Well then, shall we (y/n)?" He said with a smile. "I-um, s-sure." They both calmly walked into the closet, and sat down.

   "Remember, you have 7 minutes!" Elizabeth reminded them. "YOU BETTER NOT DO ANYTHING TO MY BASSY!!!" Grell yelled. Everyone heard it, and in response, sweat-dropped at his comment. Both of you were inside the closet, standing up. A few seconds of silence pass by, and you are pinned against the closet wall.

Sebastian's POV
   I had (y/n) pinned against the closet wall. She looks so innocent for a demon, I couldn't help myself. "You don't know how long I've waited for this." I said to her. Her eyes sparkle, even when the closet we were in was pitch black. "S-sebastian." She stuttered. I've made her vulnerable.

   I leaned in and bite her ear. She started to grip on my shoulders. "S-s-sebastian!" She moaned aloud. I smirked, and went back to kiss her. I used tongue and found her sweet spot. I begin to rub the side of her leg. I separate from her lips and lick her bottom lip.

   I smirked at how she looked. (y/n)'s face was completely red, saliva on the side of her lips. She was breathing heavily and her eyes were extremely dilated. "S-sebastian, o-our time i-is almost u-" she was cut off by the closet door opening. Everyone could tell that Sebastian made a move.

Author-chan: Now that's what I call dancing with the devil/demon.
(`∀')Ψ... Ahaha, so funny... 😑

"Well aren't you two just an interesting pair." Elizabeth says. (y/n) just continues to blush more, while Sebastian continues to smile more.

Finny
   Finny had sat next to you, thinking that he had no chance with you. But he was WAY wrong. (y/n) took out a sheet. "Finny." Finny, now in utter shock, states in disbelief. "W-wait, m-m-me?!" He stated to question himself.