part-5

Khushi directly reach her scooty after she left the room. After composing her blush and happiness, she took out scooty's keys from her bracelet and opened the locker in which she put her handbag. She took out the mobile. It had few missed calls and one message. All were from her camera man. She opened the msg and read "khushi I recorded all event. I got a call from my mom. Seems like some emergency had happened at home so I'm leaving. I called u but u didn't respond so now leaving u a msg. Tc, good nyt". After reading it, she thought to call him but later thought not to disturb him so left a msg saying "ok tc of u and ur family...see u tomorrow". 

She looked at her watch which was indicating that the time was 10.45. As her house is far away from there, she decided to go to payal's house and called her and informed her too. 

When she was about to start her scooty she saw its punctured tire! 

"Oh god!" She exclaimed! "How did it happen..!" She muttered herself and looking around to see there are very few people. Almost all left the party venue except few. She thought to take an auto but she needs to walk to main road to get an auto. She stood there thinking wat to do!

A car got stopped in front of her and she saw arnav after he opened the window glass. He looked at her and gave a wide smile. She looked aside. He sounded horn and signalled her to get into the car. She again looked aside. 

He sighed and get down from car. 

"Khushi come I will drop u...."he said with a smile. 

"No..."she said. He knew how stubborn she was and he also had enough patience to deal with her. 

"Khushi, get into car...or else how will u reach home? Even ur Scooty's tire got punctured na..."he said.

Realisation clicked on her brain and so she asked "how do u know that my scooty's tire got punctured?" 

"Bcoz I asked aman to do so..."he said with a sheepish grin. 

"Watttt....r u mad?" She asked with an astonishment. 

"Nope I'm ur lover..."he said instantly. 

"Don't h smart ok? Y did u ask him to puncture?" She asked with a glare. 

"Uffoooo khushi u r a post graduate but even don't know this!?" He said with amu****t! "I asked him like that so that I can drop u at home and by that way can spend sometime with u too right? Arey understand ur lover's heart and mind too yaar....."he said rubbing his palms due to coldness in atmosphere. 

"Lover? U r not my lover...I had already told u that I hate u..."she said. But it was clearly audible that there was a fakeness in her voice and a slight smile on her face which she's trying to hide from his view.