ONE

Hello :D I finally got around to making the bloody fanfic I promised I would write! Here's a guide;

-(L/N) last name

-(Y/N) your name

-(E/C) eye colour

-(H/C) hair colour

-(S/C) skin colour

---

You ran trudged through the snow, shivering and watching vapor emitting from you mouth disappear into the cold winter air. You had to travel like this to the base for the past two weeks seeing that your car broke down because of the bloody freezing cold. 'Good grief,' you began thinking to yourself, 'You need yourself a new car.. And maybe a new coat.'   Thinking to yourself really sped things up because you were just a few more trudges away from the base. Smiling, you hurried towards the door with eager thoughts about a nice cup of hot coffee in your hands. Once you reached the base, you scanned your little nametag and stepped in when the doors happily swung open for you, blowing warm air against your flushed cheeks. You stepped inside and stomped the snow off your boots and then made your way towards the break-room to really warm up and get that cup of coffee you've been oh so aching for.

-

Leaning against the counter, you watched the coffee machine spurt the black-brown liquid into the styrofoam cup. You still had your worn, snow drenched coat on. Your files was still close to you, just not near your chest but next to you on the counter. 

" (L/N)! "

A voiced boomed making you jump. Turning to see you the voice belonged to, you quickly made eye contact with someones baby blue eyes.

Steve. Steve Rogers.

You huffed, glad it was him. 

" Good God, Steve- "

" Yeah?"

"You have to stop scaring me like that!"

"Says who?"

"Says me!"

"Well tell them I am not going to quit. It's too funny,"

You rolled your eyes and chortled at his childish behavior. It's rare to see the man act in such a way since he's expected to act serious in front of his teammates and others. Sometimes he would act in such a way in front of you and Tony. It makes your day and Tony's. "So what'cha makin'?" He asked with a tilted head, "Coffee." You replied. "Ah, sounds nice." He gave two thumbs up before dropping his hands back to his sides, "Anyways, I've got some more paperwork waiting in your postbox for you. Nothing too serious." He clicked his tongue whilst making his way out the door "Also! I need you to check on the man who almost killed me! He seems to respond to only a select few people, you included." with that Steve made a  break for it so he would avoid your protests. You groaned and brushed your fingers through your (H/C) hair.

---

The heels of the shoes clicked in the dimmed empty hallway

click

click

click..

It came to a halt, but then voices filled in the silence and so did a volt door when those voices also came to a sudden stop. Your (E/C) orbs trailed the man sitting in the somewhat dark room. You frowned with arms crossed over your chest

"Bucky Barnes.."

He looked up, a crooked smile spreading across his face and his brown hair falling over his sweaty forehead

" (Y/N) (L/N) "

...

----

WOOF

that was a short chapter gahahaghah sorry for the wait guys 

school got me tangled up ;''^

enjoy!!