Chapter 12 - First Date

Start from the beginning

Rads, "Well, what if they lure at me when I am going out now?"

Arjun looks at her who is standing at her place having her arms across her chest and giving him a daring look.

Arjun gets up from his seat and walks to her without even moving his eyes away from her. She could sense that his eyes just stripping the clothes from her and with that thought only her face becomes beet red and avoid looking at his eyes.

He comes to her and signs her to walk front, she takes all her belongings and walk out from the cabin. Arjun too follows her and makes her stand at the center of the bay. Everyone gets surprised and expecting something from Arjun.

Arjun stares all the staffs who has the confusion written on their faces. Arjun, "I am here to tell you all an important announcement and I feel it is necessary now "

Radhika too looks confused and thinks what it could be. Suddenly she feels a warm hand on her shoulder, she turns to find it is of Arjun's. She slowly turns to his side and raise her eyes up to look at his face.

Arjun with a cute smile on his face, looks down at her face and turns his vision to the staffs, "I am happy to announce you all that I am engaged to Ms. Radhika Mishra. We are getting married soon, probably next week. I will invite you all personally to grace the occasion and give all your blessings to us"

As expected, the staffs gets shocked and starts murmuring with each other, few lady staffs throws dagger by their eyes and many more male staffs clearly shows their disappointment in their eyes.

Soon they all come to them and congratulate them for their married life. Arjun then takes her with him and make her sit in the passenger seat and he drives off to her home.

Radhika is angry and avoided talking to him. Arjun chuckles seeing her facial expressions and said, "Looks like you have more Male fans in our office?"

Rads, "You missed to notice that many female staffs also got angry on me when you announced it"

Arjun, "Ha ha ha...Of course I am a handsome boss, they should feel upset, but what I wonder is how come you got the guys behind you?"

Rads, "What's wrong in me? If you were not then I would have dated that Ayush...infact he is more handsome than you and likes me"

Now it's Arjun's turn to get shock and it clearly depicts in his voice, "Ayush? You are comparing me with that dumb man"

Rads, "Dare you call him like that. He is really sweet and handsome. He too have many girls fans in our office but he always try to impress me. Don't think only you have fans everywhere"

Arjun thinks, "Ayush, you are gone"

Rads smiles looking outside and said, "Are you feeling possessive about me?"

Arjun changes his expressions and looks outside saying, "Not at all"

Rads, "Then why you informed in front of all today when you did not have any idea at all? And you are dropping me home, because you don't want other men's eyes fall on me right?"

Arjun rubs his forehead and stares outside saying, "Nothing like, you didn't wear the saree properly. I don't want my staff to laugh at you, so only dropping you home?"

Rads with widely open eyes shouts, "HOW MEAN YOU ARE?" she starts beating him on his shoulder.

Arjun started laughing at her antics and parks the car aside to stop her. He get hold of her hands and pulls her to him close.

Radhika wants this moment to freeze, her heart beats fast makes her chest heaves up and down unevenly.

Arjun comes closer to her and leans towards her shoulder and husks in her ear, "You look damn sexy...that's why I don't want others to see you"