She turns to face me, a couple steps ahead of me on the stairs. Looking straight into my eyes she says "I think your sense of humor is excellent. I'm looking forward to getting to know you, Niall. This is more of a fun trip than it is for business." She winks and saunters up the steps, her hips swaying in the most beautiful motion ever.

My cousin steps behind me and pats me on my back.

"Oh Nialler, you have it bad man. Who could blame you? She is your type." He tells me.

I glance at him and smile. I turn around and watch as Victoria enters the plane. She shakes the pilots hand and introduces herself to him as well as the air hostess. This one is different; and dangerous.

VICTORIA'S POV:

I follow the airport security van in my Tesla and see the private jet and Niall standing there with a group of three guys. His family and friends, I am guessing. I'm so excited about this trip to Ireland. It's one of the many places I've wanted to visit. Having Niall be my guide is even sweeter.

I park the Tesla and hand my keys to the security guard who hands me a piece of paper and advises me how to pick the keys upon my return and that my car will be safe. Guards are already taking my bags from the trunk and placing them onboard.

I step out of the car and look towards Niall. He looks to me and I smile back at him.

"I hope I'm not running late. I drove as fast as I could without getting a ticket. Made all the tolls in no time – it's good to see you Niall" I say as I take longer strides towards Niall and wrap my arms around him for a hug.

Niall shakes his head and says, "I'm glad you decided to come with us" as he returns my hug. He smells woodsy and musky – something very comforting and welcoming.

He places his hand on my lower back as he guides me to the stairs. I tease him about being the best tour guide ever and he makes a corny joke, and I can't help but laugh. I wink at him and walk up the stairs to meet the pilot and air hostesses.

I glance down and see Niall and his cousin chatting.

"So, what do you think of the plane?" Niall asks as he joins us in the plane.

"What can I say? It's gorgeous. I've been in a few of these. I don't typically fly one of these, as I'm more comfortable with Saberliners and Lear jets. It's nice though." I replied, not thinking twice about my comment.

When I didn't receive a response from Niall, I turned and looked at him to find his mouth wide open.

"What?"

"You fly planes and jets this size?"

"Um, yeah. I also fly helicopters."

"Wow! I am impressed."

"Thanks. I'm sorry, I wasn't trying to impress you or show off, it's just all of my friends know that about me."

"I think that is so fucking cool. What made you decide to do that?"

"Just got the itch. Wanted to be able to get out of anything if I could. I don't know – just decided."

The captain lit the 'seat belt on' light and we buckled up. Niall sat in a seat next to me while his cousin and friends were sitting in the aisle over just watching us.

As the flight took off, Niall and I sat and talked about the studio and how close it was from the Dublin airport. I could see how excited he was about this studio.

"I've heard of it and did a search on it. Sounds very state-of-the-art to say the least. I'm excited to hear your songs" I said.

"I hope you'll like them."