Chapter 2

You were in your freshly clean and somewhat dry uniform when you saw the triplets carrying Hannah away. You felt your heart almost stop in your chest. As panic spread through your body. You followed only to be stopped by Claude. "The highness would like to see you." He said. You looked past him seeing the triplets take your crush into the servant's quarters. Claude grabbed your arm in a tight vice and began dragging you to Alois's office. Yet worry and panic coursed through your body. Claude soon stopped and pushed you into the room. Alois smiled at you. "Y/n I wanted to apologize about this morning." He said in a childlike voice. You couldn't look at him because you knew that he had to have something to do with Hannah's current state. "Was there something you need your highness?" You asked him rather coldly. He looked hurt but he quickl put a coy smile on his face. "Yes I dropped my paperwork could you grab me it?" Alois asked. You looked down and saw there were papers all over the carpet you gathered them up and put them on his desk. Alois touched your left hand taking it into his own. "What's wrong?" He asked looking at you with anticipation. You ripped your hand away from his grasp. "I have dishes to do." You said walking out and closing the door behind you. You quickly ran to the servant's quarters and practically broke the door down. There were the triplets cleaning the blood from Hannah's face. "What happened?" You asked. One of them pointed to her eye and that's when you saw it. Her eye had to be removed. You started to cry at seeing Hannah in this state of pain and the suffering she'd have to endure with only one eye. "Don't cry." Hannah said touching your face. You held her hand there and tried to will your tears away. Since you didn't want Hannah to worry. "I'm sorry." You said. "Why would he do this to you?" You asked. The triplets whispered amongst themselves and looked at you to. You could hear bits and pieces of what they were saying. "Why won't she?"Canterbury asked. "Makes sense."Timber mumbled. "How foolish." Thompson said. You looked at them. "Thank you." You said to them. They all bowed and left still whispering amongst themselves. "Please let me bandage it." You said and with utmost care and gentleness you bandaged it. A few stray tears going down your face. When you were done you grabbed Hannah's hand. "We have to leave. If this keeps going he'll kill you one of these days and I couldn't live if that ever happened!" You said to her. She looked at you with a gentle smile. "Y/n I didn't know that you cared so much." She said cupping your face in between her hands. You blushed and smiled. "Hannah." You murmered before you closed your eyes , leaned down and kissed her. She blushed and kissed back. She wrapped her arms around your waist and pulled you in more. The kiss was hot and heavy yet soon you both parted for needed air. You panted as your face was flush red as you looked down at Hannah. You soon were interrupted by the door swinging open. "The young master has reques-" Claude started to say until he saw you and Hannah so close. You quickly seperated fir Hannah. "It's not what it looks like." You said. Claude narrowed his eyes to you and then a a small smile was on his face. "Don't worry. I will not tell a soul." He said. "Thank you Claude." You said though you felt suspicious of him. Claude was always emotionless so for him to show such emotion it was a bit odd. "I will leave you two alone continue on with your business." He said walking out and smiling smugly to himself. 'How perfect.' He thought.
🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀
How odd I wonder what Claude means? But you and Hannah oh my! I wonder will things go further or will your love die out. What's the deal with Alois as well, hm how odd. Lol you'll find out next chapter my darlings.
Goodbye 💋
-Stitchdroid