Chapter 3: The Man Goor

Start from the beginning

"The ship was blown off course while we were struggling to run from the storm." He answered. It was a terrible lie.

"What proof do you have to do this? What if you are wrong? We cannot be wandering on the waters with no course." A man opposed angrily.

The passengers words had it's bitter effect on the dictator. Elreal could feel Goor's rage rise to its pinnacle, and it was almost instantly that he drew out a pistol. He wasn't hesitant. In a blink he shot. Bullet perforating through head the victim fell without a sound. 

The action had been completed in a sniff. The thunder of the firearm still echoing in Elreal's ears, he suddenly found himself confused -- too perplexed to believe the absurdity. He cast gaze on the dead man. The man's eyes remained open in the puddle of his blood -- fear, shock, uncertainty!

The assembly of people had been incited to more turmoil.

"So who else seeks to object?" The mad man growled sternly now.

In sight the maniacal act, everyone had drawn back, now fully aware of the lunatic they dealt with.

The crew mate had been split in two long.  Of those who would support, and those who objected the maniacs cause. But Goor had the more men, and the others understood it to be futile trying to go against him.

"Now listen everyone!" With coldness as a chill -- an iceberg, the lunatic addressed the entirety of the Ghost.

"This ship may be on course, but right now, our course has changed. We are no more sailing to Phylidia." Goor declared, and the murmur and mumbling had yet been ignited.

"The food is getting exhausted, how much long would we last on the water before we starve to death. " Cried a man in disprove.

"Believe me my friend, we would survive," Goor smirked ridiculously.  "Except you wouldn't see it." His kooky tone followed. Instantaneously pointing pistol to the speaker -- the cruel thunder rumbled first...and then came the fall.

A sudden uproar of terror broke from the insanity they had witnessed again.
This man Goor was truly a mad man!

While they considered the lunatic and thought of his terror, Elreal was readying to tackle him, and even so considering the possibilities and odds therein.

What was the resistance force; mere handful of mariners, feeble men, women and children...against a number of shipmen -- toughened through tides and storms.

Elreal knew; he may be able to tackle Goor in a blink regardless of his firearm, but many people would yet suffer from his ill choice.
He couldn't make such cold sacrifice.

"Listen carefully everyone," the maniacs voice tore in. "I do not wish to kill anyone. But if am provoked to, I would not hesitate."
In his voice, was the viciousness -- the evil intent, ill prospect and contempt.

"I have a cause, and I have need for this ship. We shall sail back, dock ya all at a close harbour, and then continue our sail. From then on ya all are on your own. But until then ya all have to be cooperative. Aye, I wouldn't like to use this cruel piece anymore." He grinned mischievously, fluttering the piece with an ominous swagger. 

The mad man made those obnoxious words his concluding speech, while dismissing everyone at once, allowing his men guild them on.

"You lost your chance to be a Co-captain mate. I don't have need for someone who asks too many questions." Goor turned to Elreal.
He frowned, then smirked before declaring coldly.
"Step back and join the others...voyager."

Elreal grimaced, though he wasn't expecting any less. Yet once he'd heard those words in reality, he felt bitterly stung by the feeling of betrayal.It was he who only moments ago appeared the hero voyager to all the shipmates, and now he was casted out by the very man who should credit him most.

Goors orders were savage and true, proclaiming his intent with his pistol rightly pointing to the young voyager. Elreal did as he was ordered not purposing to end life foolishly.

In the time they were been restrained back, he saw Goor's men step down from the Captain's cabin with series of large black chest.
Even Dierl and Jerther were in company of these men. The savage men forced open the strongbox, revealing a fine stack of arms. Without hesitant, the short bald man, Kalafor -- Elreal remembered...went unto dutiful service, sharing  pistols and rifles, amongst ally shipmen.

But who truly were these men, and what was their mission?
Elreal could hardly contain his thoughts now.

Could it be their ship had been hijacked by thieves or perhaps pirates? But they were not seeking to take property, so what truly did they want?
What was mother fate brewing this time!