Chapter 2

Rosalie's P.O.V.

"She's so fucking hot but damn shes a bitch." I hear as im walking down the hall of the school.

I hear this from alot of the boys in the school and alot more detailed of what they want to do to me. Ive grown used to it because ive only been going to school for 80 years now and all of the boys are the same. They all want me buy are scared of me at the same time resulting in some weird fantasies that they talk about to their buddies. They sick me out.

I hear none other than Emmett chuckling at me because of that comment. I turn sideways and smirk at him and keep walking until i exit the school. The school day has just ended and i can't wait till I get to the house so i can take my mind off of the sick thoughts the humans have about me and work on one of my projects.

"Hey Rose just ignore him and keep being the bitch that you are." Edward says.

I look back at him and glare at him and his mate. The two of them are almost complete opposites but they fit perfectly together. Emmett currently has his arm wrapped around Edwards waist and Edward is leaning into Emmett's chest. I want what they have but I probably wont get a mate because im a bitch to everyone.

Alice and Jasper sigh as they both see the look in my eyes as I look at Edward and Emmett. Alice and Jasper are mates as well and perfect for each other. The two of them know how much I want a mate and they also know my fear. They both give me an assuring look and then we start piling into the car.

Today we only took one car because we didn't see the need to take both. Sometimes we take both because me being the bitch that I am snaps and fight with the ithers so I drive my own car so I won't regret doing something.

I'm sure i make Esme and Carlisle mad when I stay away from them all most of the time. I have bad days where i can't stand to be around them because of the fact that they all have a mate while I do not. Most of the time I just stay in the garage and work on my projects and that keeps my mind off of things and helps me stay calm. I often think that I wasnt worth saving that dreadful night and that Carlisle should have left me there to die so I wouldnt have to deal with anything anymore. I am by far the least happiest person Carlisle has saved and I'm sure it makes him think that I wasn't worth it.

Alice is the driver today so it doesnt take long for us to arrive at the house. Once we arrive at the house I notice that something seems off. I jump out of the car first and run inside to see things destroyed and a, don't see this often, furious Esme picking up and cleaning things.

"It was another attack." Is all she says.

I growl out in frustration and take off into the garage to see what the damage is. I walk to the garage door and I get a bad feeling about it. I open the door slowly and all I see is red.

My babies, all of my babies have been destroyed. All of the cars that the family owns and my prjects, theyre all destroyed. Pieces are just laying around and you can barely make out what any of them are.

I start screaming and pounding my fists against the wall. Every time I try to calm down and have a peaceful night out here I'm interrupted because of the stupid attacks against my family. We just moved back to Forks, Washington for a week now and we have been attacked every single day.

I feel arms being wrapped around me and a wave of calm hitting me full force and making me fall to the ground from the sudden change. Alice is rocking me back and forth trying to calm me down enough so i can think clearly. Jasper is sitting in front kf me and is saying he's sorry with his eyes.

"If this continues on for a whole other week we will call in the Volturi and report this. I'm sorry Rose that they destroyed your cars. We will find out who's doing this and make them pay." Jasper says.

I nod my head and then stand up once Alice lets me go. I look at all of my cars and then head to the entrance and run out of the garage and into the woods to calm down somehow. I start to pick up trees and destroying them. I swing the tree around like a baseball bat and then throw it as far as I can and scream.

Gosh i hate my life. Everything goes wrong and my stuff gets destroyed. Why does this keep hapleneing to me just freaking kill me already.