My Mom Always Warned Me Never To Kiss A Vampire Prince

Chap 2, ladies n gents!!! My Mom Always Warned Me Never To Kiss A Vampire Prince

i was sad cuz my story hasn't gotten off to a very good start but hopefully this chapter brings up it's popularity!! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"W-who are you?" Anne questioned selfconsiously as his deep grey eyes bore into her own.

"Dont you know it's dangerous to walk the city streets so late at night?"

"Dont YOU know it's impolite to answer a question with a question?" she retorted

"enough chitchat," his eyes grazed down her body until they landed on her bleeding head, "did he harm you, annabel?"

"Nah he just pulled a little hard is all...HEY how'd you know my name, you creeper?!?" anne's head shot up to glare at him, but her gaze met only the empty spot where he was only moments ago. Nobody called Annabel anymore...she shrugged and climbed off the house trying to be as quiet as possible and startedboff towards home...or the place she used to call home.

"Mama? I'm home." the lights were on but nobody answered her call. Just as she headed for the stairs, a plte came hurttling towards her head. Anne ducked and glass shattered against the wall.

"BITCH! WHORE!" her father slurred from the kitchen.

"You asshole how dare you blame this on me." anne's mother said furiously

"Dont lie to me there's no point, I already know you slept with Neil, you slut. So nomatter how much you try to deny it, this divorce IS your fault!! But, ooh, bitch, are you in for a shock! I'm gonna take every thing you own, including Annie!"

"DONT YOU DARE TOUCH MY BABY!!" she shrieked. Anne ran upstairs, slammed her door, and stared into space. 'Divorce? I can't go live with daddy!!' she thought. after what he had done to her more tHan five years ago... It made her panic just thinking another it...She started hyperventiating and finally the tears came and streamed down her cheeks like overflowing rivers. Anne was so immeresed in her thoughts and sobbing that she didn't notice when someone climbed through her window until she nearly had a heartattack when a rough hand was placed on her cheek and gently wiped at the tears still cascading down her face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry it took so long!!! I accidentally deleted the whole chap n I got so frustrated then started thinking maybe I wasn't meant to post this chap but I pulled through!!! I'm not gonna pressure u to vote or fan but I WILL however ask you to comment :) oh nd I nd a name for Annabels savior... Ya know the one on the roof? So if u got a unique name tell me it!! Thanks wattypadders :)

xoxoxo