1.

Axel's POV:

"How? How did things get like this?" I thought to myself as I took three sharp inhales and exhales.

"Oh!, I know. It's when this scarf came to me and the time became 9:30 P.M. That's when my whole life as I knew it was no longer normal. Let's go back to that time shall we?"

June 17th 2015 10:30 A.M.

   Hi, I'm Axel. I'm a junior in high school which makes me 17. I'm sort of an introvert and only talk to two people out of everyone in my school. Right now, I'm heading to my 2nd period History class. I get pretty decent grades, enough to get into the college I want. Anyway, enough about me. Back to the story.

"Ok class, pass your packet about the French Revolution and Napoleon Bonaparte up to the front of the room." Ms. Barnes said to the class.

   I got my packets out and passed them forward. I sit in either the back or a row up from the back of the room in all my classes. As I was getting my materials together I saw the door swing open and my friend, Dee, came in. Only two minutes late.

"Sorry I'm late Ms.Barnes. Here are my packets." Dee said panting.

"Thank you Dee. Take your seat."

She came and sat next to me.

"Hey Axel. Did I miss anything." She said taking her seat

"Nope we were just getting our stuff together for the next lesson."

"Good." Dee said smiling.

   Dee is really into writing poetry and short stories plus reading novels. She's very talented. She goes to different places doing spoken word a lot and gets tons of publicity. Dee is several months younger than me so she's still 16.
   One history lesson later, the class period ended and Dee and I were the first to leave.

"What class is next Dee?" I asked not being able to find my schedule.

"I think it's break time...", she said trying to remember, "Yeah, It is."

"Do you want to meet up with Icarus in the library?" Dee asked excitedly.

"Sure," I said, "but let me grab my stuff from my locker."

"Ok, I'll find Icarus and tell him we're gonna meet in the library today."

"Alright, see ya there."

   Three minutes later I got to the library to see Dee writing and Icarus editing his photography pictures on his laptop.
Icarus does photo editing and graphic designs for a living. He's really good at it; I had asked him to make a logo for me awhile back and that's how we became friends. He's the same age as me but a week older.

"Hey Icarus." I said organizing my stuff on the table.

"Sup' Axe. How's it going?" Icarus said looking up from his laptop.

"Tired and busy, but I really can't complain." I said sitting down and starting where I left off with it.

   After seventeen minutes, it was time for 3rd period. We went our separate way and met up for our last period together. The final bell rang for the day and people went to their clubs. Dee, Icarus, and I don't really do the whole "club" thing because of what we do.

"Oh, do you two want to head over to the Ebony Cafe tonight to do homework?" Asked Dee.

"...Sure." Icarus said after thinking about his schedule.

"No, sorry. I have a deadline due in two days. Maybe tomorrow."

"Ok Axel, don't over work yourself." Dee said.

"I'll try." I said before turning around and heading to my condo.

   I unpacked all my homework and all my sewing stuff on my bed. Yes...I sew. I'm a tailor. I make suits and dresses and patch up torn clothing, most of them by hand. Oh, and that deadline I was talking about is for one of my frequent clients who pays a pretty decent amount. He wants a suit. Made of silk by hand, ugh.
  I finished all my homework and continued to work on the suit. I had opened the window when I came in because there was a cool, soothing breeze outside. I was really focused on what I was doing then I notice something draped over one of my mannequins. A scarf? Strange?